Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, SwAg said:

That is absolutely a trick.

If Counselor won, you could just kill me, and it would 2 v 2 again tomorrow, with another chance to win.

IF counselor won, the game is over and civs win.

If Forge won, game is over and scum wins. 

Either way, game is over and sign ups for next game start.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

IF counselor won, the game is over and civs win.

If Forge won, game is over and scum wins. 

Either way, game is over and sign ups for next game start.

That's impossible.  There are three scum factions left.  Unless you have compatible win conditions, the game would have to go to another phase.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, and I know that if scum loses the coin toss, you're going to kill me anyway.

Re Game of Thrones:

This is the meet off before the Battle of the Bastards. "You are good, bastard. I dont know if my team will beat your team. But I KNOW my team will be there for the OT vote"

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That's impossible.  There are three scum factions left.  Unless you have compatible win conditions, the game would have to go to another phase.

Im saying just lump all the scum together in one group and lets go. 

It essentially what you are doing anyways. Because if you lose this first OT, Im just going to start shooting your teammates. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Im saying just lump all the scum together in one group and lets go. 

It essentially what you are doing anyways. Because if you lose this first OT, Im just going to start shooting your teammates. 

Yeah, and if we win, you're going to shoot me anyway.

@Forge, I saved you, bro.  They were going to lynch you the day I confirmed the drug turndown.

If you vote out matts and Ragnarok, I will take the game to a coin flip with you.

Malfatron loses.  Matts loses.  You and Town have a 50-50.

Why should you trust me?  I cannot underestate the sheer disdain I have for the idea of either matts or Malfatron winning.  I’d rather you, bcb, and Nacho have a 50% chance of winning.  

Plus, you don’t have much to lose.  It’s impossible for you to win so long as matts is alive.  And a win is a better first game legacy than rolling over for matts or Malfatron, which will get you more ill will than anything else.

Also, Forge, just so you know, I will follow through with it.

Check out this game if you get a moment: 

I was the outed (and only remaining) killer in this game since Day 3.  I made a thread promise with at least six other people to get us all to our win conditions — and we all got there.  I didn’t betray anyone I made a promise to in this instance despite a complete ability to do so.  We all won.

You don’t even have to read it all.  You can look at the post game commentary.

I’m willing to extend that promise again.

Terrible advice.

Forge, do you really think that Counselor and Dingo are going to let Swag force them to risk their big win on a coin flip?  He can't speak for them.

With scum, at least we are honest villains.  

Not to mention...one of the biggest rules of Mafia.  Scum never chooses town over scum.  It's like snitches get stitches but more serious.  

Archived