Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

VC

Swag - 3 - Matts (Locked), Forge (Locked), Rags (Locked)

Matts - 2 - Swag, Counselor

@gopherwrestler => Should be final VC, as I am assuming you are killing Dingo. 

Use my hit on Counselor. If you havent read up, we 3 would like RNJesus to pick the winner with an epic write up. Should be game. 

That may actually be the worst game play I have ever seen.

I promise neither of them would have done the same.

gg matts, you somehow convinced them to forego basic principles of statistics.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That may actually be the worst game play I have ever seen.

I promise neither of them would have done the same.

gg matts, you somehow convinced them to forego basic principles of statistics.

Is there variable change in unaware of?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

We are requesting RNJesus. 

You know very well that's not how this is going to work out, and that's not how these games work.  One person is lynched each day.

Suppose you all actually honor it, and you got in 1-1-1.  Okay, ~33% chance each of losing.  If matts survives, he wins because he just gets to kill whoever else survived with him.  If matts dies, Ragnarok and Forge have to go through another 50-50.  Basically, you two gave matts a ~66% chance of winning the game because he only has one RNG to go through, while you two have to go through two, which reduces your chance of winning down to about ~24%. 

I don't know how you don't see that.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

There are 3 variables:

1. You are a rookie and he thinks we are manipulating you.

2. I have a hit.

3. Rags needed us to die.

For example, if worse had come to worse, I would have hit you not rags. Why? Because then the civs couldnt lynch me without Rags auto-winning. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You know very well that's not how this is going to work out, and that's not how these games work.  One person is lynched each day.

Suppose you all actually honor it, and you got in 1-1-1.  Okay, ~33% chance each of losing.  If matts survives, he wins because he just gets to kill whoever else survived with him.  If matts dies, Ragnarok and Forge have to go through another 50-50.  Basically, you two gave matts a ~66% chance of winning the game because he only has one RNG to go through, while you two have to go through two, which reduces your chance of winning down to about ~24%. 

Honestly, assumed that we would just do a 3 way generator. I'll let Gopher weigh in on this. After all, rags and I have an out if that is the case (sorry Matt lol)

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Were asking RNG for the winner goofball. Not to kill someone. 

Archived