Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Matts may be taking advantage of a rookie who isn't familiar with the game mechanics. I will grant you that. Perhaps I misunderstand. But even if that is the case, my game isn't over. If Rags decides to teach me a lesson about the nature of trusting scum, so be it. It may be one I need to learn. I hope he doesn't lol.  I will learn one way or the other tomorrow. I'm hopeful we get the awesome three way randomizer, that would be great. If not, and I get jacked out of it, so be it. I'm rolling the dice and I picked my side. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Matts may be taking advantage of a rookie who isn't familiar with the game mechanics. I will grant you that. Perhaps I misunderstand. But even if that is the case, my game isn't over. If Rags decides to teach me a lesson about the nature of trusting scum, so be it. It may be one I need to learn. I hope he doesn't lol.  I will learn one way or the other tomorrow. I'm hopeful we get the awesome three way randomizer, that would be great. If not, and I get jacked out of it, so be it. I'm rolling the dice and I picked my side. 

BTW => He can take his big jaded schtick and shove it up his butt. I am doing none of that crap he has claimed. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@Forge

What is the other win condition?

I wish I knew the mafia one. 

Believe it's the same. Nacho's original role was that if nobody tried to hit him, he could win with mafia or town. However, after he converted one person, he could only win with them. So it was basically an eliminate all threats scenario as well. 

I suppose technically, mafia maybe only had to eliminate town to win lol. We were completely unaware of the other factions and they weren't part of our notes, so I'm just assuming that the others were included in the eliminate all threats thing. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

(Matts is fishing for win conditions to see if he can win with one of you to betray the other.)

No, sometimes the mafia win condition is simply to get to a 1:1 ratio. I highly doubt it in this game, but I seriously dont know what my own win condition is. And Gopher hasnt been on in forever. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That is compatible with what I said.

The second your inevitable lynch happens, the ratio is 1:1:1:1. So I am wondering if the game ends. My guess is 95% no. But, just curious. 

So, not what you said. I am not fishing to see if I can win with one of them. Im wondering if I win alone. And again, I think thats a strong no.

Archived