Thursday Night Opener

Golfman

12 hours ago, Kepler said:

No I meant in a thread in their sub some guy was talking about how we're winging our hands over here because we're so worried they picked him up.

Well, one assumes he's from Chicago, which is in Illinois, and both of those subsets have a tough time recognising that what they want to have happen doesn't necessarily dovetail with reality. 

Anyone else tired of hearing that a "Highly Motivated" Clinton-Dix is better than Amos? I'm not even trying to dispute whether or not its true. I just find it ridiculous that Bear fans think it's a forgone conclusion that they get a "Highly Motivated" Clinton-Dix. He has had plenty of reasons to be motivated before and it never seemed to matter. Ugh.. Oh well, rant over. Figured it was better to post in here then get into another discussion with Bear fans about it.

7 minutes ago, KingOfTheNorth said:

Anyone else tired of hearing that a "Highly Motivated" Clinton-Dix is better than Amos? I'm not even trying to dispute whether or not its true. I just find it ridiculous that Bear fans think it's a forgone conclusion that they get a "Highly Motivated" Clinton-Dix. He has had plenty of reasons to be motivated before and it never seemed to matter. Ugh.. Oh well, rant over. Figured it was better to post in here then get into another discussion with Bear fans about it.

Never really seen him motivated so I won't believe that it exists.

Archived