Let’s talk about Jay cutler

Ty21

21 minutes ago, Tyty said:

No this is the Jay cutler appreciation thread 

I could appreciate him even more if for supporting him so loyally for so long he'd send some of all that money he's made to a GoFundMe account if I set one up. xD

5 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

I was so pumped after we traded for Cutler. I remember saying either Cutler or Rose will get Chicago a championship. Both players got us pretty close to a chance at the title. Looking back at his first game against Green Bay I should of realized how little help he had and how he was a turnover machine. 

Tends to happen when you lack support and are still trying to win despite that.

Just give him this OL and even one top WR like ARob before the defense fell apart and he'd have won more than he did.

6 minutes ago, soulman said:

Brad's not getting any younger either.  Time to find a younger facsimile. :D

Me pretending to be younger isn't going to fool anyone.  Besides I age like wine.

I don't even have grey hair and still have my hair.   Though it does grow a lot faster in a lot of different places now.

5 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

We should get Cutler out of retirement now that Bears finally have a good team.

I feel like this was a calculated comment because you knew I’d be forced to like it 

28 minutes ago, soulman said:

Twin sons of different mothers.

There have been many times I've read someone talking about their ex or even current wife or spousal equivalent where I've thought or said how in the hell did you end up married to her too.

My ex is living proof of that old adage about 6 people saying vows on your wedding day. She is most definitely who I though she was, who she thought she was, and who she really is all wrapped up in one package with a memory like an elephant that will never forget or forgive any serious misstep any husband ever makes and she will seek retribution for it eventually.  Her current hubby nearly divorced her too.

I like the guy and my hat's off to him but somehow going along with her every whim just to get along isn't my style.

Guess you may have figured that out too huh?  LOL

This is eerie. You’re like a more well off, likely more attractive, less white trash version of me

52 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Me pretending to be younger isn't going to fool anyone.  Besides I age like wine.

I don't even have grey hair and still have my hair.   Though it does grow a lot faster in a lot of different places now.

LOL   Never does, does it?

Well then you're far ahead of me on count one and as for number two I still have a ton of hair it's just not elastic enough to some of the empty spaces. :/

50 minutes ago, Tyty said:

This is eerie. You’re like a more well off, likely more attractive, less white trash version of me

LMAO......don't count on it.  I've drunk my share of PBR and paid some bills late too.

I've been through so many phases in my life each day I wake up wondering if this is the final one or I still have several more to go. sign0190.gif

Archived