Patriots Sign Sefarian-Jenkins - Host two more

Deadpulse

What I remember is that he had issues coming out of college and was picked early in the draft but never lived up to the hype. I just looked at this video and looks like he has good hands. I also checked who were the QBs he played with and that would be, none zeros.

Maybe he clicks with Brady and the Pats find a gem on the cheap. Its happen before. EX Van Noy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ih92jyppc

1 hour ago, m haynes said:

What I remember is that he had issues coming out of college and was picked early in the draft but never lived up to the hype. I just looked at this video and looks like he has good hands. I also checked who were the QBs he played with and that would be, none zeros.

Maybe he clicks with Brady and the Pats find a gem on the cheap. Its happen before. EX Van Noy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ih92jyppc

One year max is all I expect for ASJ. When I think of him I think of disappointment and legal issues. Given his big hands and overall large stature, I don't think there is much better value in the draft this year. Signing ASJ cheap for one season with the flexibility to cut him? Better than investing a day one or two pick in the position. I still think Dax Raymond could be drafted on day three however.

3 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

One year max is all I expect for ASJ. When I think of him I think of disappointment and legal issues. Given his big hands and overall large stature, I don't think there is much better value in the draft this year. Signing ASJ cheap for one season with the flexibility to cut him? Better than investing a day one or two pick in the position. I still think Dax Raymond could be drafted on day three however.

One of my favorites and sleeper was ( still one of my favorite players) Dawson Knox [ TE ] Mississippi. Nobody was talking about him. Now today I watching ESPN and Network and both shows saying he moving up in the draft. Scout are talking about him being a good blocker with natural catching ability   I'm pissed

6 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

I don't know how fit Thomas is, heath wise, but if he's got good hands and has been a decent RZ weapon in the past. They need at least 1 veteran WR on the roster. Edelman, Berrios and Dorsett is an undersized and fairly inexperienced corps.

Image result for flash gordon gif

• 1 month later...