MLB The Show 19

csp911

1 hour ago, steelcurtain29 said:

The fact that it's on PS+ tells you how BAD this game was.

19 was garbage, which is saying a lot considering how terrible 18 was.

I have zero interest in this franchise until there's a major overhaul. It's easily the most overrated franchise in all of gaming right now.

Still a lot better than Madden, but yeah, I’ve heard The Show 17 was the last great installment (unfortunately skilled that year, the only year ive skipped). 

The only solid sports game these days is NBA 2K. And 2K20 was a step in the opposite direction for them 

8 hours ago, steelcurtain29 said:

The fact that it's on PS+ tells you how BAD this game was.

19 was garbage, which is saying a lot considering how terrible 18 was.

I have zero interest in this franchise until there's a major overhaul. It's easily the most overrated franchise in all of gaming right now.

I hope you really mean to say Madden because that game is COMPLETE trashcan. Complete and utter trashcan. The Show '19 is game of the year comparatively speaking to that garbage.

On 9/26/2019 at 1:39 AM, RavensfanRD said:

I hope you really mean to say Madden because that game is COMPLETE trashcan. Complete and utter trashcan. The Show '19 is game of the year comparatively speaking to that garbage.

For Madden to win that title, it would have to be GREAT. It's not.

People act like The Show is so good that it's worth buying a Playstation over. It's not. 

The franchise hasn't been GREAT since '14. 

• Like 1