2019 Eastern Conference First Round Thread

11sanchez11

11 minutes ago, El ramster said:

The rams made the Sb and weren't even the first seed. Come on man got to do better. 

Took that L tho. Much like the Pacers bout to do. 

Dont get pissy cuz Giannis is better than PG...or is he not your boy anymore?

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Took that L tho. Much like the Pacers bout to do. 

Dont get pissy cuz Giannis is better than PG...or is he not your boy anymore?

shees my guy still defensive and insecure huh. NBA this season doesn't matter it'll be all GS.. Thought your game would be next level.

still in peasant mode i see. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

That's literally what that means. wouldn't be shocked. When did i say Det is going to beat Mil? lol wth man. What happened to the wolf pit.

Because after Detroit gets swept, saying something like "I think they have a chance" looks dumber than it already is.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Because after Detroit gets swept, saying something like "I think they have a chance" looks dumber than it already is.

Bet they don't get sweep my guy. Also, So glad Gassol is out of MEM. I said for years how ridiculous was for Mem to keep Conley/Marc. 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Bet they don't get sweep my guy. Also, So glad Gassol is out of MEM. I said for years how ridiculous was for Mem to keep Conley/Marc. 

I'm glad he's gone because he put up with some ****, but they waited too long. I would have rather kept him than get back what they did.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

I'm glad he's gone, but they waited too long. I would have rather kept him than get back what they did.

For sure like 3-4 years late. They had to do what they felt was best to keep the team in the post season.

Just never loved the move to compete.. Shame they got Marc Jr bootleg version in Jonas V. 

31 minutes ago, El ramster said:

shees my guy still defensive and insecure huh. NBA this season doesn't matter it'll be all GS.. Thought your game would be next level.

still in peasant mode i see. 

I got the MVP and a 60 win 1 seed. No insecurity here. Enjoy that irrelevance homeboy.

Archived