Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

I took that whole time to put together my thoughts and no one can explain 2 ******* bomb defusers in the game...seriously

Orca

Lynch me now

tenor.gif?itemid=5593938

Well, the likely dynamic is that Whicker places one bomb and one fake.  I only have two defuses, so I have to choose which to defuse correctly.  We just happened to have the luxury of finding Whicker early, so that dynamic didn’t have prolonged effects.

Hey man, I said I’d respond.  Literally all I wanted was something to respond to other than me guessing what I’m supposed to be refuting, rather than devising every possible theory to then refute.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Coming from the same guy that was positive there couldn’t be 2 hunters .....

That's why I need to be lynched. Even though I was 2/2 before....I screwed that up and now I'm a distraction. I have no moves, so I'm not a loss imo. It's best to lynch me now

I'm still not sold on Mwil, though I'm like 65%. Part of it is the reason I posted in the long string. Mwil fits my theory on the SK...so it's not a bad lynch, but if its wrong for what I posted earlier about him being the actual gender interview...then I will probably be lynched tomorrow and that's 3 straight misses

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

3 bomb defusers. Not just 2, 3. 

So you are claiming bomb defuser now lmao

33 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Sorry for the long post but I thought this was best to use again. My responses this time are in bold. Further explaining how the posts fit my thoughts on Swag, Nacho, Whicker, and Mwil

So, for a while now, beginning with the bombs on D2, I suspected that there was someone working with the bomber. Maybe Whicker was the bomber like he claimed...or maybe the guy who can defuse the bombs is the bomber. Either way. Having two bombs placed in 1 night signifies someone is helping the bomber imo. Most games...and I do mean most, scum can only use 1 move and go to 1 house a night. Whicker would have had gone to 2 houses or someone is working with him. I believe 1 of these people is a bomb defuser. Swag being this person makes total sense to me because of all the posts I quoted above. Having a SK, someone working with the bomber, accomplice, or the real bomber, being able to defuse the bombs would be perfect cover and make them look like a civ. It would also make up for the fact that civs and the Team in particular had a bunch of moves at their disposal. Yes some of those moves were false positives, but having that many moves that could possibly catch a SK, to balance the game the SKs would need something to balance out their end. I propose that is the ability to defuse their own bombs (SWAG).

Separate from that theory you have Swags game play. His posts on D1 and D2 were mostly game related with some trolling. Starting D3 he has been mostly absent, trolling, calling Mwil a SK and touch is gonna kill us all etc. What if he knew he could clear himself with the bomb defusal, get Forge to out himself (which he already did) and then constantly troll about Mwil and touch. They both could be SKs or scum and once "cleared" he thought no one would look back at those posts.

Then you have the constant complaining, saying he doesnt care about the game, doesnt want to devote time, etc. BS. After lying low for a few days he has popped back up today after we have lost 3 Team members and a townie.

Then you have the fact that a town member could defuse bombs...that would be overpowered on top of the team moves...and the fact I have no move as a townie.

Then you have @AFlaccoSeagulls saying unbeknownst to me that Swag had background info that would allude to being a bomber. This is way too much coincidences to be random. Could it be a false positive maybe....but look above at everything else. I could add a lot more imo to all this and might but let me know if this is clearer and what you all think. Please read the posts in the quote tree and my thoughts in bold as well 

This was BOLD

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@AFlaccoSeagulls

@Raves

lynch me now. I'm a distraction and need to go

Fine don’t ask me.... raves

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That's why I need to be lynched. Even though I was 2/2 before....I screwed that up and now I'm a distraction. I have no moves, so I'm not a loss imo. It's best to lynch me now

I'm still not sold on Mwil, though I'm like 65%. Part of it is the reason I posted in the long string. Mwil fits my theory on the SK...so it's not a bad lynch, but if its wrong for what I posted earlier about him being the actual gender interview...then I will probably be lynched tomorrow and that's 3 straight misses

Sigh no, Whicker could defuse bombs. 

Derrick Morgan was in a bomb squad so it makes sense for him to be able to defuse bombs, swag is either the bomber or a bomb defuser backup for Morgan. 

You have the potential to be a good mafia player but you just tunnel on the most basic of things 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I’m trying to wrap my head around the progression revolving around you. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Sigh no, Whicker could defuse bombs. 

Derrick Morgan was in a bomb squad so it makes sense for him to be able to defuse bombs, swag is either the bomber or a bomb defuser backup for Morgan. 

You have the potential to be a good mafia player but you just tunnel on the most basic of things 

I laid out my view of the game, posts, and events how I see it....from someone with no move and nothing more than a vote. I tunneled on Nacho and was right. If it wasnt for Tk3 and his BS BW on D1, Nacho would have been the lynch then instead of Dingo 1.0

I get tunneling can be bad and I try to limit it...but when something really stands out I dont know any other way to get my point across. I did so with Whicker and the narccisst info...I did so with Nacho for a crap load of things I saw

9 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm 90% sure all of the team can defuse a bomb tbh.

Then why would a town member need to defuse....think about the set up lmao

Archived