Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

Just now, MWil23 said:

@squire12 you tell me who to investigate tonight and I’ll do it...if I don’t get lynched first of course.

I think you should make a decision on players that do not have a lot of information on them.  Will you get more than the gender if they are male?

Regardless of who you investigate, consider what you find and how that fits with the events and content of the game thus far.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Is your job something that you find incriminating?   Are you ashamed of it?

Ashamed of it? nope. 

Incriminating? I could see how it would be, but it's not really indicative of anything like "Oh look a fireman, he must fight fires with FIRE" or a hunter with a knife/gun. 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Still no theory from orca About having no move? 

Orca

36 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Can you give me input on my Swag theory and the Mwil questions first

Im still waiting as well. You all dont like theories coming out of everywhere...it broke Swags mind earlier, so I want to discuss my theory on Swag and questions on Mwil first.

Give me some real input on those then I will give you my theory on why I dont have a move

Why does multiple bomb defusers make sense, do you believe Swag just walked away 10 min before night and forgot to vote, do you think the shift in gameplay after defusing bombs is natural or just a design to lie low 

Would Mwil get a tiny deatil that showed he is a Team member correct in a sense if he was so scatter brained with the rest of his claim. Is there a chance be is telling the truth and his move is the full civ move version of Raves' JOAT portion...the gender interview...aslo wouldn't have I been a better invest than Raves last night

4 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I think we should look at inactives and start piecing together who could've done what on what night. 

It looks like they either take turns killing or have an odd/even day kill arrangement. 

That is what I am doing....you were the first on my list.  

Did you mention something about not getting information on what moves Finneas made?

That is what I am doing....you were the first on my list.  

Did you mention something about not getting information on what moves Finneas made?

Yeah he didn't use any of his moves so he was replaced 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think you should make a decision on players that do not have a lot of information on them.  Will you get more than the gender if they are male?

I’m 3-3 female so far. Im not sure to be honest.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Regardless of who you investigate, consider what you find and how that fits with the events and content of the game thus far.  

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Im still waiting as well. You all dont like theories coming out of everywhere...it broke Swags mind earlier, so I want to discuss my theory on Swag and questions on Mwil first.

Give me some real input on those then I will give you my theory on why I dont have a move

Why does multiple bomb defusers make sense, do you believe Swag just walked away 10 min before night and forgot to vote, do you think the shift in gameplay after defusing bombs is natural or just a design to lie low 

Would Mwil get a tiny deatil that showed he is a Team member correct in a sense if he was so scatter brained with the rest of his claim. Is there a chance be is telling the truth and his move is the full civ move version of Raves' JOAT portion...the gender interview...aslo wouldn't have I been a better invest than Raves last night

Just because you don't have a move (assuming this is true) does not mean you are the only player without a move.  I am not understanding the bitterness you seem to be projecting about not having a move.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Except his gun was taken and it didn’t work

Forge found a gun. That doesn’t make it the only one.

3 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

This feels fishy . Why take just 1 persons advice. Why not wait for all of town to weigh in?

Probably because you’ve voted for me a million times and I’m not convincing you anyway. Plus I caught you in a lie today and think you’re scum but I’ve played so poorly I couldn’t get anyone to buy into that with me.

Just because you don't have a move (assuming this is true) does not mean you are the only player without a move.  I am not understanding the bitterness you seem to be projecting about not having a move.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t for a second believe that there is a single person that has no move whatsoever 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Pray tell cause every townie so far has had something 

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

Even as town I have a decent move, as a member of the team (dingo 1.0) I had a pretty OP set of powers. 

I find it hard to believe you don't at least have a watch role or something. 

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Except his gun was taken and it didn’t work

You think in the span of 2 days, a homeless person living in a tent would not be able to get another gun?   Gopher's are tremendously resourceful rodents!!!!

Archived