Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Im still waiting as well. You all dont like theories coming out of everywhere...it broke Swags mind earlier, so I want to discuss my theory on Swag and questions on Mwil first.

Give me some real input on those then I will give you my theory on why I dont have a move

Why does multiple bomb defusers make sense, do you believe Swag just walked away 10 min before night and forgot to vote, do you think the shift in gameplay after defusing bombs is natural or just a design to lie low 

Would Mwil get a tiny deatil that showed he is a Team member correct in a sense if he was so scatter brained with the rest of his claim. Is there a chance be is telling the truth and his move is the full civ move version of Raves' JOAT portion...the gender interview...aslo wouldn't have I been a better invest than Raves last night

I gave you my thoughts on your theories on swag. 

What detail are you talking about with mwil? 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Do you know who the females are in the game thus far?  Do you know how to search the thread?

He investigated me after I admitted to being a female the day prior and made mention of it numerous times since then.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Just because you don't have a move (assuming this is true) does not mean you are the only player without a move.  I am not understanding the bitterness you seem to be projecting about not having a move.

If someone else doesnt have a move then that blows my theory completely out of the water. Not bitter...just from certain people there seems to be a disdain for me using reads, posts, and theories to find the SKs...and that is all i have to go on...plus the posts above

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Do you know who the females are in the game thus far? 

Raves

Touch

Swag

KOTN

Flacco

Not Gopher

That leaves you, BCB, and Orca

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Do you know how to search the thread?

LOL. I had that coming.

Just now, Raves said:

He investigated me after I admitted to being a female the day prior and made mention of it numerous times since then.

I know.  I am trying to help him be better.  I can give him a few options, but he should be able to piece things together and go from there.

@MWil23  If it gets close to the lynch and you do not have a good idea of who to invest, tag me.  I will give you a few options to consider.  

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If someone else doesnt have a move then that blows my theory completely out of the water. Not bitter...just from certain people there seems to be a disdain for me using reads, posts, and theories to find the SKs...and that is all i have to go on...plus the posts above

SO a good deal of your theory hinges on you not having a move, is that a fair concept to believe?  If so, I think you need to move on and start to consider other players.  

3 hours ago, The Orca said:
On 4/16/2019 at 9:08 PM, MWil23 said:

I get that completely, but from my vantage point, if I’m being targeted night 1, I’m better off communicating now because there may not be a tomorrow for me and my win stipulation is the same as the rest of town I assume. Even if I get a mislynch out of it, people will go back and look to see who pushed for me and connect the scum dots.

Felt like quoting this...even with all his inconsistencies...he posted here that he assumed he had the same wincon as the rest of town. Implying he is town and not town. Would he be able to have a detail like that just thrown in that matches given he cant keep anything straight

@theuntouchable

Also, what page are your thoughts on Swag?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

If I live through the night I’m investing in BCB.

Probably a good choice.  

Did you mention you were going to investigate me on N1?  Why did you not circle back and invest me on another night after that?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

SO a good deal of your theory hinges on you not having a move, is that a fair concept to believe?  If so, I think you need to move on and start to consider other players.  

This goes 2 ways...if other people dont have a move then that makes my theory on Swag and to a lesser extent Gopher and Touch more likley imo. It does completely blow up the theory I havent posted though

If I'm the only one without a move...then the Swag theory is kind of not great and the theory I havent posted is very strong

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@theuntouchable

Also, what page are your thoughts on Swag?

That isn’t a detail on anything, he said he assumed his was the same as the rest of town. That’s not implying that it’s different at all, it’s literally him saying that he thinks his is the same as the rest of town. 

I don’t see at all where that helps him.

my thoughts are maybe 2 pages back. Much like the “detail” you were pointing at, a lot of your theory is based largely on assumptions/nothing of worth. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

This goes 2 ways...if other people dont have a move then that makes my theory on Swag and to a lesser extent Gopher and Touch more likley imo. It does completely blow up the theory I havent posted though

If I'm the only one without a move...then the Swag theory is kind of not great and the theory I havent posted is very strong

What move does gopher have other than being able to kill?  Which is very easily a SERIAL KILLER role vs a civ vig.

Archived