Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Probably a good choice.  

Did you mention you were going to investigate me on N1?

Yes

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Why did you not circle back and invest me on another night after that?

I didn’t suspect you nearly as much as everyone else 

Just now, squire12 said:

What move does gopher have other than being able to kill?  Which is very easily a SERIAL KILLER role vs a civ vig.

Well he claimed day vig right...and 1 shot...and it was a broken gun. Could all be lies and the broken gun was just a mechanism Dome has so it's not a full blown guilty 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That isn’t a detail on anything, he said he assumed his was the same as the rest of town. That’s not implying that it’s different at all, it’s literally him saying that he thinks his is the same as the rest of town. 

I don’t see at all where that helps him.

my thoughts are maybe 2 pages back. Much like the “detail” you were pointing at, a lot of your theory is based largely on assumptions/nothing of worth. 

What would you deem worthy?

Just now, The Orca said:

Well he claimed day vig right...and 1 shot...and it was a broken gun. Could all be lies and the broken gun was just a mechanism Dome has so it's not a full blown guilty 

SO you are believing his civ vig in a game with 4 SK?

Do you have a gun as your hunter character?

Just now, The Orca said:

What would you deem worthy?

That’s hard to say because this game seems different than most. We aren’t dealing with a single group of people. I think we’re dealing with individual scum. 

For me I’ve been trying to look for inconsistencies in thoughts/opinions/claims as well as statements that seem off. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That’s hard to say because this game seems different than most. We aren’t dealing with a single group of people. I think we’re dealing with individual scum. 

For me I’ve been trying to look for inconsistencies in thoughts/opinions/claims as well as statements that seem off. 

Is that why you didnt like Whicker?

Also, who else stands out besides Mwil iyo?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Is that why you didnt like Whicker?

Also, who else stands out besides Mwil iyo?

KOTN for his comment towards you. Not belittling you at all but most of the rant that you went on about swag didn’t really hold weight in my eyes so for someone else to read that and say that it completely makes sense to them but someone else should go first, seems way off. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

KOTN for his comment towards you. Not belittling you at all but most of the rant that you went on about swag didn’t really hold weight in my eyes so for someone else to read that and say that it completely makes sense to them but someone else should go first, seems way off. 

I could see that

What do you make of Swag claiming a role not in the setup...but wanting to hogtie and string up Mwil for the same thing? Or do you see those as completely different?

Archived