Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Full disclosure, I am 💯 going to flip Stacy Sanders, purple. Read the OP when I’m gone. I soft claimed this a few days ago right after Gideon mentioning it immediately after them “knowing we were here as soon as we land”. 

Since I got paged.

24 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He claimed like 5 days ago he had no powers left. Yawn. It's just lie after lie with him. Get it over with and get him gone.

So you are willing to keep

Orca who has no moves

Gopher who had a gun and is now a vanilla town

vs someone that might be able to get a clear on someone?

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

tl;dr - Grasping at straws; revisionist and retroactive condemnation of interactions devoid of context to portray contemporaneous reasonable and prudent gameplay as scum.

You can **** off as well...I get you have school and personal life...doesn't mean you have to repeatedly post about it and then claim you are not interested in the game we are playing and don't want to commit time to it...in D ******* 5. That's a BS move and scummy as **** imo

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Or “forgotten” my characters name, played out of character, and buddied up to scum like Swag.

Or lied like KOTN

and I’ve outed scum twice and was the first to put Nacho. But apparently my voting pattern doesn’t matter. I’ve also been spot on with ID on Swag and Touch, I just did a terrible job of explaining myself since Dome said Rule 2 we couldn’t copy paste anything, so I assumed that meant even mostly paraphrase. Too bad or I’d have done things differently.

I don't think you caught KOTN in a lie.   The flat out irony in this statement is amazing based on your claim and "statements" thus far in this game.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Full disclosure, I am 💯 going to flip Stacy Sanders, purple. Read the OP when I’m gone. I soft claimed this a few days ago right after Gideon mentioning it immediately after them “knowing we were here as soon as we land”. 

Multiple Unsubs <- OP COlor code. 

Lynch him. Now. He is literally claiming an unsub color, Whicker was blue. 

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You can **** off as well...I get you have school and personal life...doesn't mean you have to repeatedly post about it and then claim you are not interested in the game we are playing and don't want to commit time to it...in D ******* 5. That's a BS move and scummy as **** imo

I'm here, aren't I? I'm not using it as an excuse.  I've brought it up only when asked, and when you said it's selectively applied only to me, and owned up to the error made due to it.

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

@Dome

Mwil - 5

Raves - 1

Orca - 1

Swag - 1

Player voting Total votes
mwil swag 5
raves mwil 1
Orca orca 1
Swag   1
bcb mwil 0
Dingo mwil 0
flacco mwil 0
KOTN mwil 0
gopher raves 0
no lynch   0
no vote   0
squire   0
touch   0

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Still no theory from orca About having no move? 

Orca

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Gopher

Found with a gun and bag of stolen keys and a shooting death last night. 

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Lol mwil I literally had both of those took from me by forge 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

KOTN

Do you guys understand how odd it is that there are so many female characters?

46 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Plan tonight is to lynch MWIL I hope. Who do you guys need a background check on? I'm thinking Gopher or Orca. Gopher may confirm he's the shooter, Orca may confirm he's Whicker's helper.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

MWil.

Orca is next.

@Dome

Archived