Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Well I'm more useful to town then.

But I have a higher potential of being the arsonist, though false positives are a thing.

Guess we're going to OT. 

If you had read through the thread like you tried to come off earlier, then you already knew the answer to that question .......

Just now, theuntouchable said:

If you had read through the thread like you tried to come off earlier, then you already knew the answer to that question .......

Yeah I speedread through to catch up. 

....You asked what my move was 2 pages ago... 

If you're gonna call me out on my lack of reading/bad memory at least don't be a hypocrit about it. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Yeah I speedread through to catch up. 

....You asked what my move was 2 pages ago... 

If you're gonna call me out on my lack of reading/bad memory at least don't be a hypocrit about it. 

Because I didn’t remember seeing it, I had asked if you did. 

You claimed I was quiet and leaning back, which is very far from the truth. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Because I didn’t remember seeing it, I had asked if you did. 

You claimed I was quiet and leaning back,

Just now, theuntouchable said:

If I had came out and said you never stated what your move was, then you’re right in that I would be a hypocrite over it. I didn’t tho, I asked. You tried to state what my over gameplay was and were very wrong. 

Yeah and I didn't remember your moves and you claimed I should know, so you should know mine.

I know I"m very wrong about that, hence why I said it. No one changed their vote except squire after that though, and he's not the arsonist so it didn't work. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, I find it pretty far fetched that a clean up tech would find evidence that federal agents and investigators missed but that’s just me. 

I mean it is a fire, you find sh** after you clean up a fire. But yeah I agree, guess that's why I have a percentage. 

Archived