Hey mr. Snyder we are hungry and waiting

Geno

Hey mister Snyder you want to make a big splash do it by trade for Josh Rosen the fans are hungry for a Young quarterback if you want to put butts back in the seats feed us we are hungry and waiting

Dear Geno,

First off, Josh Rosen ain't no big splash. He's a nobody.

Second, honestly, I'm not going to get involved until next week. I'm too busy on my new yacht. Maybe you didn't hear but I bought a 130 million dollar boat. Why? Because I'm stupid wealthy. Not rich like, **** you money. No, that nonsense is for pathetic millionaires. I mean, I'm wealthy like I can afford to rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral wealthy. But I won't. Because I'm buying my yacht. Did I tell you about my yacht? It's 305 feet long. Do you know how long that is? I did the math. That's basically a football field. It's so big, I told them to cram an IMAX theater in there. Why? Because why not.  It seats 12 people. I mean, I only have a wife and three kids, so unless Tayna suddenly is up for a threesome, I basically get a couch to myself. I had to upgrade from that old boat. 224 feet? You can barely land a helicopter on that. No way, not for me. So I called up Ed Beckett and Feadship Royal Dutch Shipyards and told them I needed a new boat. Have I told you about it? It's the "Lady S" and it is HUUGE. It's got a helipad. It's got basketball. It's got golf. You plebians and your dinky <300 ft yachts don't know. For funsies, I told them to add two 8K televisions. Do you know what 8K is? Probably not. You probably only have that pathetic 4K. I mean, that's fine for you people, but I have needs bro. Like a private IMAX theater with special sound systems. It has two decks BTW, in nautical terminology, a deck is what the call a floor. Like, my luxury house in Potomac has like 3 floors. In the navy, they call them decks. Dude, I like boats. I mean, I'm stupid wealthy, so I have to have an expensive hobby, right? But this one is the biggest. You can land a helicopter on it. You know what else is a boat that can land helicopters? An aircraft carrier. I have so much money, I can buy an aircraft carrier. Takes a long time. I've been waiting five &nbsp;years for this bad boy. So I'm going to enjoy the everloving crap out of this thing. It's got tiki bars and volleyball. Did I tell you about the IMAX theater? Dude this thing is AH-MAZING.

Anyway, what were you on about? I'm gonna trade for this Murray kid. He's fast. He's the new hotness. Also he's black and I don't know if you noticed, but everything thinks our name is racist and I need to deflect that. Also, it will help deflect how terrible an owner I am. So yea, we'll go get that Kyle Murray dude. Make sure you talk to my people to purchase your season tickets!!!! See you this season Geno!!!

~ Danny

The quarterback and wide receiver we have now it's like warm beer and cold pizza no thank you you do nothing and nothing will happen the fans are not happy  when Bruce Allen came I thought of Shakespeare said something wicked this way comes >:(>:(>:(

6 minutes ago, Geno said:

The quarterback and wide receiver we have now it's like warm beer and cold pizza no thank you you do nothing and nothing will happen the fans are not happy  when Bruce Allen came I thought of Shakespeare said something wicked this way comes >:(>:(>:(

Hey, let's not drag cold pizza through the mud like that! :D:D:D

(it's the Breakfast of Champions!)

Archived