Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It was in the activity rules, because I checked it after seeing if the rules for this game were different. But they weren’t. Should have checked them before of course but I’m too stupid to do that.

Oh I know, it just wasn’t in the voting section and the voting section of it just stated that day would end when majority is reached. I still should have read through the rest tho. 

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I think I need to know if @Nazgul set a trap, or if he just totally got lucky...

I REALLY want to chalk this up to winning on a technicality, but if it was done intentionally then obviously we have to give credit for the move

Either way, the only thing that would have made this trainwreck even more of a trainwreck is if the civs actually managed to screw up that ending.. which for a small moment I thought they might..

I am Nazgul. You decide.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I mean...

I refused to vote for Orca or ET.. yet town for some reason decided it was a good idea to lynch ET.. Instead pushed Counselor

I refused to vote for Pickle, because he was obviously misguided town.. Instead pushed Counselor

Touch would have been tough.. He was very much playing the "grooming" game that he did in V for Vendetta.. He was rising up my list, but everything was so intense that I didn't have the wherewithal to really explore that.. It's hard to tell if ultimately I would have chosen correctly about him or not..

You played like crap on D1. @SwAg as well (though you had a reason). Wtf were you all doing outing me when I didn't do or claim anything. If I was the cop you all just blew the game on D1 because of no reason to post that stuff. Lucky I rolled with it while pushing for your reasoning which Tk3 never gave, which is scummy to the max. I was right ET wasn't the cop because I read for sure Pickle was D1. How you fools almost blew the game would have been legendary...but again lucky I was a Townie and not a power role

@Forge

To clarify the lyrics

1. I do it a lot regardless of role

2. It's fun to see reaction

3. Sometimes there are clues or hints based on the lyrics or song title

4. Sometimes it's just because I'm in the mood to post the lyrics and its completely meaningless like this time

5. I did like the thought process you used

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

No, he is literally just a monster to play with, and the game becomes unfun to the point of deciding not to continue when you have a subset of people who tunnel on you relentlessly every single game and are considerably more difficult to talk to and reason with than a wall

I'm not actually mad at you though.. you had restraint in your voting patterns

For the record, I hit orca n1 because I didn’t want that trigger there for both you and swag. I was worried that they would become too much of a trigger and you would completely ignore both of them and look elsewhere. 

29 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You played like crap on D1. @SwAg as well (though you had a reason). Wtf were you all doing outing me when I didn't do or claim anything. If I was the cop you all just blew the game on D1 because of no reason to post that stuff. Lucky I rolled with it while pushing for your reasoning which Tk3 never gave, which is scummy to the max. I was right ET wasn't the cop because I read for sure Pickle was D1. How you fools almost blew the game would have been legendary...but again lucky I was a Townie and not a power role

Maybe don’t make dunce claims on D1.

And I guarantee we lose with both you and Pickle alive, anyway.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I mean...

I refused to vote for Orca or ET.. yet town for some reason decided it was a good idea to lynch ET.. Instead pushed Counselor

I refused to vote for Pickle, because he was obviously misguided town.. Instead pushed Counselor

Touch would have been tough.. He was very much playing the "grooming" game that he did in V for Vendetta.. He was rising up my list, but everything was so intense that I didn't have the wherewithal to really explore that.. It's hard to tell if ultimately I would have chosen correctly about him or not..

I was happy they pushed to lynch you. Once people started pushing you that day I figured you were gone. So I sunk my vote on counselor and was gonna keep pushing that angle for later. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

For the record, I hit orca n1 because I didn’t want that trigger there for both you and swag. I was worried that they would become too much of a trigger and you would completely ignore both of them and look elsewhere. 

The hero we need, not the one we deserve.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I was happy they pushed to lynch you. Once people started pushing you that day I figured you were gone. So I sunk my vote on counselor and was gonna keep pushing that angle for later. 

Which was the optimal play.. This group doesn't have the wherewithal to pivot..

I knew mafia wouldn't hammer me.. There was no sense in it..

I'm a little surprised you guys didn't allow things to flip to Forge, leaving me for a N3 scape goat..

That is what I was trying to imply with Counselor.. The fact that mafia was unwilling to vote him out to keep me alive (similar to V game) as easy lynch-fodder was telling that Counselor was likely mafia

Just now, Tk3 said:

Which was the optimal play.. This group doesn't have the wherewithal to pivot..

I knew mafia wouldn't hammer me.. There was no sense in it..

I'm a little surprised you guys didn't allow things to flip to Forge, leaving me for a N3 scape goat..

That is what I was trying to imply with Counselor.. The fact that mafia was unwilling to vote him out to keep me alive (similar to V game) as easy lynch-fodder was telling that Counselor was likely mafia

At the time I had made plans to win it by setting up the quick vote for the next day so I wasn’t too concerned. Obviously huge mistake considering the rule but hey. 

Archived