Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Why would mafia not want to lynch a power role?   Since when is making an assumption, considered evidence?   It would seem to be the opposite of evidence.  

This pickle, for whatever reason you assume that mafia would not have voted ET. It worked out in this game but that does not actually mean it’s a correct assumption. 

You place too much value in what you think everyone else would/should do. The fact is that you could not possibly know what every single person is thinking/feeling at every moment of every game and how they would or would not react. 

The connections that you make are primarily based upon what you assume everyone would/should do in any given scenario. The biggest issue there is that you have multiple personalities with multiple different rationales and have no way of being able to divide actions & reactions amongst the masses by assuming any one way. 

Another instance is what you started to go after swag with. To be truthful, logically speaking, none of it was sound. I only went along with it because I wanted to poke the bear and see how he would react.

its just like how you say me saying I thought swag was the cop was possible was damning evidence. I thought it was possible because I tried several times to poke the bear and he didn’t retaliate/escalate the situation into a more tense/angry situation.

I feel like I know swag pretty damn well and thought it was possible that he was cop because he was much more reserved. Ultimately, that theory didn’t stick with me because of other circumstances but it was a thought I had at one point. It’s the same thought I would have had whether civ or scum, hence the reason that “evidence” wasn’t actually evidence of anything at all. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

This pickle, for whatever reason you assume that mafia would not have voted ET. It worked out in this game but that does not actually mean it’s a correct assumption. 

You place too much value in what you think everyone else would/should do. The fact is that you could not possibly know what every single person is thinking/feeling at every moment of every game and how they would or would not react. 

The connections that you make are primarily based upon what you assume everyone would/should do in any given scenario. The biggest issue there is that you have multiple personalities with multiple different rationales and have no way of being able to divide actions & reactions amongst the masses by assuming any one way. 

It works that's all that matters.  Being able to convince others in another story.  

If it worked as much as you perceive it to, people would drastically have changed their views on it and followed you much easier by now. 

And don’t get me wrong here, I don’t think you’re a bad player by any means. I rather enjoy the connections/theories that you come up with as they generally tend to give me new ways to think of things. I think you do an awesome job analyzing the thread and coming up with theories as well as explaining your thought pattern and why. I just think you build these theories on too many assumptions. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Another instance is what you started to go after swag with. To be truthful, logically speaking, none of it was sound. I only went along with it because I wanted to poke the bear and see how he would react.

its just like how you say me saying I thought swag was the cop was possible was damning evidence. I thought it was possible because I tried several times to poke the bear and he didn’t retaliate/escalate the situation into a more tense/angry situation.

I feel like I know swag pretty damn well and thought it was possible that he was cop because he was much more reserved. Ultimately, that theory didn’t stick with me because of other circumstances but it was a thought I had at one point. It’s the same thought I would have had whether civ or scum, hence the reason that “evidence” wasn’t actually evidence of anything at all. 

But in coming to that conclusion you would need to look at all of the evidence.....

So in your thinking of swag could be the cop, what made you believe that if swag was the cop he would not be voting for the person that clearly claimed his role? 

We all know it's between Rick and I for MVP.
Touch will probably get LVP with his lack of rule knowledge.

All in all, PR and I played really well. Definitely better than the rest.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

But in coming to that conclusion you would need to look at all of the evidence.....

So in your thinking of swag could be the cop, what made you believe that if swag was the cop he would not be voting for the person that clearly claimed his role? 

The fact that et didn’t really come out and say “ok I’m the cop”. Cop swag, IMO, would look at that and say he hasn’t outright said that he is or is not and the likelihood of scum coming out with a fake claim on d1 is minimal at best. He would likely come to the conclusion that ET was either attempting to draw a hit. 

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

You were the accidental MVP

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

It took a strange and contradicting rule for you guys to win and you lynched the doctor n1 (both of you actually). 

If you think that is playing well I’m not quite sure what I even could say to that. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

You were the accidental MVP

Thanks, Tk3. This means a lot from one of the premier mafia players on FF.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It took a strange and contradicting rule for you guys to win and you lynched the doctor n1 (both of you actually). 

If you think that is playing well I’m not quite sure what I even could say to that. 

You had us in the first half, not gonna lie.

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

It's clearly you naz.  All I did was stay alive long enough to be a cleared town and lock my vote in on touch essentially forcing him to be the lynch d3.  

6 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

That was ET imo

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

It's clearly you naz.  All I did was stay alive long enough to be a cleared town and lock my vote in on touch essentially forcing him to be the lynch d3.  

I was trying to be modest.

Archived