Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Interesting first day.  

I am interested in what has developed toward the present.  Dingo pressing counselor about this post 

5 hours ago, Counselor said:

A Werewolf reference. You are scum

He does so by reference the PM's

15 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

How would you know unless it's in your role PM?

Counselor

But to this point has maintained he is playing without reading the pm

The stance in itself is solid but odd considering he shouldn't know what is or is not in the pm is standing to me. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Interesting first day.  

I am interested in what has developed toward the present.  Dingo pressing counselor about this post 

He does so by reference the PM's

But to this point has maintained he is playing without reading the pm

The stance in itself is solid but odd considering he shouldn't know what is or is not in the pm is standing to me. 

What

Just now, SwAg said:

The whole allude to a theory to give the illusion of critical thinking to then shift away from it out of caution or resolution when asked is a solid play.

You mean me? I can tell you what it was that I was talking about. I ended up not having to test it myself because someone else did

I don’t know what you’re all not understanding.  Dingo said fleabags, which is an allusion to werewolves.  

We don’t know if it’s werewolves or Mafia, so Counselor said he is scum because he slipped in knowledge that it is werewolves, which only scum would know.

Dingo clapped back with a statement that made no sense.

The only time I've seen counselor make retaliatory votes was when he was scum. When Orca voted him, counselor immediately voted back. So I wanted to see if he'd do it again if myself or someone else voted for him. One is too small a sample. 

Then dingo voted him, but counselor didn't vote him back. That was the theory I wanted to test. Only time I've seen counselor do it was game two in here, and I even commented in that game how off it was compared to his normal game

Just now, Forge said:

The only time I've seen counselor make retaliatory votes was when he was scum. When Orca voted him, counselor immediately voted back. So I wanted to see if he'd do it again if myself or someone else voted for him. One is too small a sample. 

Then dingo voted him, but counselor didn't vote him back. That was the theory I wanted to test. Only time I've seen counselor do it was game two in here, and I even commented in that game how off it was compared to his normal game

Didn’t he do this in Overwatch Mafia as Town?  I don’t know, I stopped reading after a while.

Just now, SwAg said:

Didn’t he do this in Overwatch Mafia as Town?  I don’t know, I stopped reading after a while.

No, not that I remember. May have missed it, but I had a 100% town read on counselor in overwatch and said so day 1. So I wanted to test it here

These are the two plays:

Try to keep the Seer and Cop hidden to have clear Town in LyLo, but risk CC.

Both claim today, which reduces the pool of possible candidates to 5.  Both are going to be killed N1 and N2, but then there is no risk of CC because it is mathematically impossible for scum to CC on D1 and win.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

These are the two plays:

Try to keep the Seer and Cop hidden to have clear Town in LyLo, but risk CC.

Both claim today, which reduces the pool of possible candidates to 5.  Both are going to be killed N1 and N2, but then there is no risk of CC because it is mathematically impossible for scum to CC on D1 and win.

That's actually a sound strategy

Archived