Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I wouldn't. Has nothing to do with being holier than thou, smart guy, it has to do with the fact that there is nothing to support it and it's all assumption. The roles are supposed to be assigned randomly, right? why would I assume something different? Just to create a theory that just so happens to work for you best, the same person who also floated the notion? 

You are coming off scummier with each post

Lynch me then smart guy 

16 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm not claiming to be town, I didn't read my role PM. 

Think about it like this, why else would I change my playstyle so drastically? 

I have a very good reason for doing so and I'm surprised mafia took the bait. 

Thing is: I don't believe you.

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If Dingo wants to play so recklessly and carelessly saying he didn’t read his pm can we just lynch him already he isn’t going to benefit anyone. 

Counselor. Thanks for finally taking the bait, you don't care who we lynch as long as we lynch someone who isn't your alignment right? We have 2 lynches to get mafia and we can't waste them on someone who pretends to be incompetent.

I read my role PM, I'm town. 

20 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Hmmmmm I must say this could be an attempt to protect swag

No, more just saying that none of this is probably remotely true. Dome giving people turns at being scum is completely stupid because there would be no need to scum hunt, you could just look at who had already been scum. Not only that but this separate from those tournament games as has already been established.

Also why would you think Swag is bussing Dingo when he's the main one attacking him? He'd be entirely leading the lynch on a acum mate. Bussing is something you do when there's zero heat on a scum buddy or when their goose is already cooked.

I'm not protecting anyone just pointing out the complete lack of critical thinking in that post.

16 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm not claiming to be town, I didn't read my role PM. 

Think about it like this, why else would I change my playstyle so drastically? 

I have a very good reason for doing so and I'm surprised mafia took the bait. 

If you haven't read your role pm, how do you know you're not mafia? 

It's quotes like this I'm talking about. You say you are playing blind, yet you seem certain that others are scum and not yourself? 

Unless....hmmm...

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Counselor. Thanks for finally taking the bait, you don't care who we lynch as long as we lynch someone who isn't your alignment right? We have 2 lynches to get mafia and we can't waste them on someone who pretends to be incompetent.

This is cute. You got stuck so now you are baiting. Didn’t you just say if you were scum you would be scum hunting. Referenced another game as evidence. Now just claimed you were baiting and scum hunting? I hope if you follow Dingo you all Lynch him right after when I Belly up green.

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

The irony here is palpable. Counselor is coming across as incompetent town imo and yet you're trying to lynch him. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

This is cute. You got stuck so now you are baiting. Didn’t you just say if you were scum you would be scum hunting. Referenced another game as evidence. Now just claimed you were baiting and scum hunting? I hope if you follow Dingo you all Lynch him right after when I Belly up green.

I am scum hunting, I'm trying to get the scum who took my bait lynched. 

Act like a dunce for until D1 is about to close, see who pushes for the easy lynch and then focus on them was my plan. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

The irony here is palpable. Counselor is coming across as incompetent town imo and yet you're trying to lynch him. 

Frustrated mafia* Don't let counselor play you. 

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

If I was scum I'd be the most active scum hunter. Look at my GOT game where I campaigned to kill the NK when I was aligned with the NK. 

Dragon rear ends aside, Swag, Forge, Orca would be my 3 bets for mafia. 

But now it's counselor, huh? I'm getting whiplash, dingo.

You're acting certifiable

Archived