Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, Forge said:

But now it's counselor, huh? I'm getting whiplash, dingo.

You're acting certifiable

Counselor because he doesn't care who we lynch, as long as it's an easy one. 

The entire point of me posting inconsistent garbage for most of D1 was to draw mafia's attention and get them to focus on me as an easy lynch. Also to get the attention off of "Our powered civs should expose themselves and get night killed" 

Look at who is trying to get me lynched and why they are. 

It's more complicated than you'd think.  This is the type of incompetent plan I would expect from Dingo as Town, but also happens to coincide well with an escape hatch for scum who overcommitted to a bit.

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

The irony here is palpable. Counselor is coming across as incompetent town imo and yet you're trying to lynch him. 

To be fair I’ve been incompetent regardless of faction in every game I’ve played but I am certainly town this game. 

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

The entire point of me posting inconsistent garbage for most of D1 was to draw mafia's attention and get them to focus on me as an easy lynch. Also to get the attention off of "Our powered civs should expose themselves and get night killed" 

You are wrong about me not caring. This is a cute attempt though. I said if Dingo is going to play careless and recklessly saying he didn’t read his pm that he does not benefit any of us so we should Lynch him. If you won’t read a pm you wouldn’t know you were a power role so you wouldn’t be able to help us anyway. 

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

This wasn't the answer I was going for from my comment tbh. Thought I was in to something, but guess not. Was testing it out.  

This sounds like a really bad plan as town in a small game. Like horrifically bad. You don't just come under suspicion from scum, but fellow town as well, and there's a real chance you get lynched as a result, putting town in an even worse position. The grand plan was to put suspicion on yourself and then just talk your way out of it? I've never seen you commit to this kind of scheme or bit before as town in a game

Just now, Forge said:

This wasn't the answer I was going for from my comment tbh. Thought I was in to something, but guess not. Was testing it out.  

This sounds like a really bad plan as town in a small game. Like horrifically bad. You don't just come under suspicion from scum, but fellow town as well, and there's a real chance you get lynched as a result, putting town in an even worse position. The grand plan was to put suspicion on yourself and then just talk your way out of it? I've never seen you commit to this kind of scheme or bit before as town in a game

Because he is lying. He started to feel the heat and suddenly it’s all part of his plan. 

9 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

That'd be a horrible plan then if you were town because posting inconsistent garbage is a good way for town to focus on you too. 

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It's more complicated than you'd think.  This is the type of incompetent plan I would expect from Dingo as Town, but also happens to coincide well with an escape hatch for scum who overcommitted to a bit.

It reads to me more as the latter. 

I tend to agree with Counselor, even if he's been getting progressively worse throughout the past hour.  I thought Counselor was going for the low-hanging fruit earlier, but let it go because of Dingo's general thread posture.  But, if we're wrong, and Counselor locks tomorrow to show how edgy or confident he is, we're going to lose if he's wrong.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Look at the timing of his “unfolding of his plan”. After I locked on him. His scum buddy in the chat must be livid with him. 

I don't think that's the likely sequence of events.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I tend to agree with Counselor, even if he's been getting progressively worse throughout the past hour.  I thought Counselor was going for the low-hanging fruit earlier, but let it go because of Dingo's general thread posture.  But, if we're wrong, and Counselor locks tomorrow to show how edgy or confident he is, we're going to lose if he's wrong.

Vote what feels right to you. My posts might not make sense or maybe that’s not the way things unfolded in your opinion or whatever it may be. I’m town and Dingo is suspicious and is reacting like he is minutes away from the noose tightening and he is trying to dig out of a hole. 

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Look at the timing of his “unfolding of his plan”. After I locked on him. His scum buddy in the chat must be livid with him. 

Only a stupid town or mafia would lock a vote in a game where we only have 2 lynches. I think you're a bad player but you're not that bad. 

Just now, Forge said:

Pickle and Orca notably remain absent. 

Orca is inconsistent, pickle always seems to make a point of being active. Should get a hard look on D2. 

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Only a stupid town or mafia would lock a vote in a game where we only have 2 lynches. I think you're a bad player but you're not that bad. 

Orca is inconsistent, pickle always seems to make a point of being active. Should get a hard look on D2. 

This is the pot calling the kettle black. This apparent bait attempt is the single worst and stupidest move I’ve seen in any game I’ve played yet. 

Archived