Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Orca was the one who brought up my shift in gameplay and asked a town member in assistance in Forge to build skepticism in it. I like the play Orca. I’m going to align with Swag on this one and say Dingo/Orca as well. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Do you think it's possible he's getting coached up in a scum chat?

Ehh.... Maybe. I've never gotten coaching and I was scum my first game with Orca. Bcb gave me hints here and there, but nobody else really, so I'm not sure how much it happens. But I've only ever been scum with Orca out of this group.

Maybe for something  like a double bus, I could see it. It can be delicate to a point. When I made that move on Nacho in game one, I went there other way and just never went into chat so we weren't talking or planning. 

At this point though I feel like talk like this is hearing hoofbeats and thinking zebras rather than horses

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

There’s definitely some teaming up of pairs here. Pickle and Dingo. Orca and Forge. I’m interested where Orca and Forge take this analysis of my shift in gameplay. And if it starts to build momentum like it just did with racks. 

I said you felt like town to me lol

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

There’s definitely some teaming up of pairs here. Pickle and Dingo. Orca and Forge. I’m interested where Orca and Forge take this analysis of my shift in gameplay. And if it starts to build momentum like it just did with racks. 

I like the shift...much better posts for sure...I'm trying to figure out if its genuine or something like Racks suggested

To be clear: I read Orca and Dingo as distancing from one another, while indirectly interacting, until Dingo came under significant scrutiny.  This is why I think it's Orca and Dingo, and Orca is attempting to portray me as sowing discord as scum because my view of the game has evolved with information.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

To be clear: I read Orca and Dingo as distancing from one another, while indirectly interacting, until Dingo came under significant scrutiny.  This is why I think it's Orca and Dingo, and Orca is attempting to portray me as sowing discord as scum because my view of the game has evolved with information.

I think you have missed something this game then...or I am horribly mistaken on what I have seen

On 5/18/2019 at 12:31 AM, The Orca said:

It's a tough decision imo. It would limit the field D1 to 2/5, but the usefulness of the roles are wiped out basically at that point. I'd lean to staying quiet if possible.

Also, how is the bolded a mathematical imppssibility or are you meaning a double counterclaim?

On 5/18/2019 at 12:41 AM, SwAg said:

Well, double is impossible.  And a single is improbable.  1-for-1 trade basically adds two days to the game in best case scenario for them, for the sake of killing one person.

On 5/18/2019 at 6:42 PM, SwAg said:

Just the failure to comprehend the basic game is too much.

On 5/18/2019 at 6:46 PM, The Orca said:

I've come to just expect it

21 hours ago, The Orca said:

@SwAg what do you think of the players and thread so far?

19 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’m drunk, but I’ll go with two of these three being scum: Dingo, Rick, rack.

I’ll give an actual explanation more when I wake up tomorrow.

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’m here.  Dingo is probably scum, trying to play up the 1-million IQ strat, “lol I’m trying to be the low-hanging fruit for you guys to figure this out!” 

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’m now convinced it is Dingo/Counselor due to that interaction, in which Dingo establishes himself as the edgelord and Counselor distances.

Or, it’s Rick and Dingo, based upon Rick’s interpretation of that Dingo/Counselor interaction, and Dingo’s follow-up that tried to frame the perception of Rick as untrustworthy, as Dingo’s lynch wagon commences.  Yet, both still agree on the Town plan, even if it “painful” to agree.

rack is a wildcard substitute for some of these.  He’s doing half of his Town game, while the other half is lacking.  When he’s Town he does this tough talk to show he’s an edgy Townie who won’t be bullied by scum, but keeps it relatively brief or ambiguous, and then retreats.

Rack, what makes you think it is Pickle.  Other than the question you’re asking for clarification. I’m here for a conversation, brother.

2 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

If I was scum I'd be the most active scum hunter. Look at my GOT game where I campaigned to kill the NK when I was aligned with the NK. 

Dragon rear ends aside, Swag, Forge, Orca would be my 3 bets for mafia. 

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

great example to an analogous game and set of consequences.  If anything, you just reinforced two of my theories of you being aligned with the players you pushed.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

The first part is also facetious.  That was a stupid comparison.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

So, why do you two think it's Orca?

You haven't addressed Dingo at all with these posting distinctions. 

You asked me for my thoughts after I have largely left you alone this game, which strikes me as someone not fearing (or projecting such) the answer to a question. 

I went after Dingo's inability to comprehend, and you took a backhanded remark at Dingo, without any actual interaction. 

Dingo listed Orca as a suspect when the heat was building, but then Dingo switched to Counselor.  Dingo then said I'm Town despite being listed in the group with Orca initially.  I asked why Orca from both Counselor and Dingo, and received no response.

I think it's definitely Dingo, and #2 is Orca.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You haven't addressed Dingo at all with these posting distinctions. 

You asked me for my thoughts after I have largely left you alone this game, which strikes me as someone not fearing (or projecting such) the answer to a question. 

I went after Dingo's inability to comprehend, and you took a backhanded remark at Dingo, without any actual interaction. 

Dingo listed Orca as a suspect when the heat was building, but then Dingo switched to Counselor.  Dingo then said I'm Town despite being listed in the group with Orca initially.  I asked why Orca from both Counselor and Dingo, and received no response.

I think it's definitely Dingo, and #2 is Orca.

Orca is my 3rd scum read after counselor and forge.  If ya'll wanna lynch him I have no objections. 

Archived