Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Orca is my 3rd scum read after counselor and forge.  If ya'll wanna lynch him I have no objections. 

That's fairly convenient.  Why was I the only person in your list that you think is Town?

Why Forge?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You haven't addressed Dingo at all with these posting distinctions. 

You asked me for my thoughts after I have largely left you alone this game, which strikes me as someone not fearing (or projecting such) the answer to a question. 

I went after Dingo's inability to comprehend, and you took a backhanded remark at Dingo, without any actual interaction. 

Dingo listed Orca as a suspect when the heat was building, but then Dingo switched to Counselor.  Dingo then said I'm Town despite being listed in the group with Orca initially.  I asked why Orca from both Counselor and Dingo, and received no response.

I think it's definitely Dingo, and #2 is Orca.

I didn't ask you your thoughts to discuss them, I asked, so I could see your thought process because you had been focused on claims

If you want to discuss Dingo then sure. I'd lean civ on him despite his threadplay, because I cant see how he plays that way as mafia. I'm hesitant due to the PM posts though. They are sketchy...except for 1

Want some more connections lol

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Swag hasn’t been scum in a while if I can recall. Dome is rotating mafia through these games. Swag is due up. Dingo’s game is extremely scummy and I wouldn’t be surprised if the bussing of Dingo is something Swag is doing while listing multiple other targets and we see a flip off of Dingo to now Pickle and I or another combination. Then if that backfires Swag can now go back to “I was on Dingo...” if Dingo gets lynched.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I’m locked on Dingo. Do what you must. I’ll return later to see if y’all made the right call. 

Hasnt stopped posting in an hour

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I tend to agree with Counselor, even if he's been getting progressively worse throughout the past hour.  I thought Counselor was going for the low-hanging fruit earlier, but let it go because of Dingo's general thread posture.  But, if we're wrong, and Counselor locks tomorrow to show how edgy or confident he is, we're going to lose if he's wrong.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That's fairly convenient.  Why was I the only person in your list that you think is Town?

Why Forge?

I put you on the list because I knew it'd annoy you. 

Forge hides well as mafia, wouldn't shock me if him and his scum partner are playing off each other. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

I put you on the list because I knew it'd annoy you. 

Forge hides well as mafia, wouldn't shock me if him and his scum partner are playing off each other. 

The town sentiment is truly palpable.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I didn't ask you your thoughts to discuss them, I asked, so I could see your thought process because you had been focused on claims

If you want to discuss Dingo then sure. I'd lean civ on him despite his threadplay, because I cant see how he plays that way as mafia. I'm hesitant due to the PM posts though. They are sketchy...except for 1

Want some more connections lol

Hasnt stopped posting in an hour

Because I’m intrigued. I’m actually running late. Cute attempt at a reach. Lock this game up its Dingo and Orca

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You think it's Counselor and I? lol

Yep, there is this comment that sticks out as well...replying to Racks about whether someone could be helping him 

43 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No.  If Touch couldn't get through to him, no one will.

Makes me wonder if you got through to him

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

How would I get through to him?

How did touch try to get through to him?...wait...how would you know Touch tried to get through to him. I dont remember Touch ever saying anything after the game...did he?

Also, why would Counselor postulate that Dome is rotating mafia (which would be a dead giveaway lmao) and means you are mafia...but then locks his vote on Dingo and is sure I'm mafia

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How did touch try to get through to him?...wait...how would you know Touch tried to get through to him. I dont remember Touch ever saying anything after the game...did he?

Also, why would Counselor postulate that Dome is rotating mafia (which would be a dead giveaway lmao) and means you are mafia...but then locks his vote on Dingo and is sure I'm mafia

They were in a scum chat together?  Sorry for skipping the step of 1.5 on my way of counting from 1 to 2 in terms of logical inferences.

Also, I don't know why Counselor did that.  I think his idea of Dome rotating scum was dumb because Dome's roles are always random.  And, similarly, I think locking a vote on anyone is dumb, but I also think it may have been catalyst for events.

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It’s called testing out a theory. And creating a little bit of chaos. 

Basically, I think Counselor's move was dumb, but by locking his vote, he shifted the math to make it so that he couldn't realistically pursue his initial scum list of SwAg, Forge, and Orca because he cannot afford to alienate more than one of those votes since rack indicated skepticism of Dingo, and 3 could likely carry in a game with only 7 people (and 4 definitely would), which explained the immediate shift back to the dichotomy between Dingo and Counselor.

Love or hate the thought process, it is there.

Archived