Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

On 4/19/2019 at 7:26 AM, Dome said:

If there is a tie at the deadline, we enter sudden death. The first player to gain a voting lead after the deadline will be lynched. If the tie is not broken in 15 minutes there will be no lynch.

1. Obviously talking and voting is allowed during sudden death; but as soon as a player gains a voting lead the "no talking" policy will be back in effect.

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It might be too late.  There is no guarantee both of those people are on.

This could be construed as a pretty blatant "scum statement," but I honestly expect to die tonight, so I would investigate someone else.  I know, the peace of mind aspect weighs heavy when I'm involved, so I won't fault invests on me, but I would invest someone else.

If I'm dead, my scum order is Orca > Pickle >= Rack = Counselor > Forge.

That's certainly how it reads to me.

Think of it this way. If swag is scum, he just told us not to investigate him so then he goes in the next day and we try someone else because it's almost impossible to lynch swag without an investigation result. Then we mislynch town and lose another that night. Assuming Dingo is scum, that would put as at 2-1 or lylo. If the investigator wants to investigate swag, investigate him. If they don't think he scum then don't. But don't listen to anyone telling you not to investigate themselves. Holy christ.

Just now, rackcs said:

I'm still feeling like Pickle Rick is scum. Avoided the thread a lot on day 1 which imo is not his style. He's just really flown under the radar which I don't think he normally does.

Curious, I'm kind of feeling you and Orca right now. Two people selected, yet it's swag that dies. 

Archived