Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Lol kudos to you if you get them to believe you. 

But this isn't the first time I've soft claimed special roles. Criminal minds, I posted "I'm just young and restless". Why? I was Derrick Morgan, played by shemar moore, who also played on young and restless. They can check that if they want

But you didnt do it openly like that...you did it in a way you can use for this exact scenario to win the game

Just now, The Orca said:

But you didnt do it openly like that...you did it in a way you can use for this exact scenario to win the game

And one of them was before any mention of claiming. I drop things like this all the time when I'm town. 

Just now, Forge said:

You guys don't have to speed through it for sure. Tough situation for you guys. But explain Orca purposely undermining my plan at lynch and banning two others just to cause discord? 

And of course waiting for clears makes sense if I have a positive invest on Orca and want to see if his partner trips up

To be clear I still am leaning towards you but I'd rather not leave my vote out there overnight in such a critical situation. I'd like to hear from everyone, think things through and hopefully not **** up this decision. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

You guys don't have to speed through it for sure. Tough situation for you guys. But explain Orca purposely undermining my plan at lynch and banning two others just to cause discord? 

And of course waiting for clears makes sense if I have a positive invest on Orca and want to see if his partner trips up

Well now its easy...you are mafia. Also, why do I care who you want to invest. I invest who I want and wanted it out there my top two in case I got hit

Just now, Forge said:

And one of them was before any mention of claiming. I drop things like this all the time when I'm town. 

Yeah but this is just like with dingo yesterday. When you're aware of the fact that you do certain things as town you can fake them to make you seem town.

Guys, you have a decision. I have a werewolf positive invest in Orca. I've given my reasonings for what I did. You Lynch me, game over. But it's on you guys now. Good luck

Just now, rackcs said:

Yeah but this is just like with dingo yesterday. When you're aware of the fact that you do certain things as town you can fake them to make you seem town.

Town has to communicate however they can, right @Pickle Rick? I've become an adult, sir

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Have I done anything sketchy? You didn't answer my question about Orca doing what he did at lynch time. What reason would town have for doing that? 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Have I done anything sketchy? You didn't answer my question about Orca doing what he did at lynch time. What reason would town have for doing that? 

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

It would have made more sense for Scum to nullify one of the investigations. Since they couldn't target themselves (orca), it would have made sense to take out the other person, which was you. They didn't do that though, instead they targeted swag. It's a curious decision. Don't get me wrong....I get it, he's damn good, but it would have made sense to not give town anything with regards invests. 

Is this what you're talking about? I don't really agree with your reasoning here. There was no reason to believe that scum would think the investigators would go for who you said to.

The name of the game for scum is to go for power roles or dangerous players. They went for the latter for obvious reasons.

The nice thing for me is that should town choose wisely, by Orca trying to buddy up counselor now and get his vote,  I know for sure counselor is town. Which means it's between only pickle and racks

Just now, rackcs said:

Is this what you're talking about? I don't really agree with your reasoning here. There was no reason to believe that scum would think the investigators would go for who you said to.

The name of the game for scum is to go for power roles or dangerous players. They went for the latter for obvious reasons.

There is absolutely no reason for him to throw out two other names in my plan and cause discord. None. Not if he's town. 

Won't disagree about them targeting swag. Curious, but certainly logical

Just now, Forge said:

The nice thing for me is that should town choose wisely, by Orca trying to buddy up counselor now and get his vote,  I know for sure counselor is town. Which means it's between only pickle and racks

This is how I feel too. Either way I know Counselor is pretty certainly town. Obviously I know I'm town which leaves pickle rick. Part of me wants to leave this seer question till tomorrow and just go for Pickle Rick. He's 99% scum. His lynch I think can give us some valuable info at best and gives us more time to think about this lylo at worst. Part of me wants to just go pickle rick. Of course I'm also sleep deprived and half asleep so I might just be crazy. I'm going to bed and I'll do some rereading tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

There is absolutely no reason for him to throw out two other names in my plan and cause discord. None. Not if he's town. 

Won't disagree about them targeting swag. Curious, but certainly logical

Why? The discussion was, should we coordinate targets for investigations, not let Forge decide who investigations will be. I don't think it means anything either way.

Just now, Counselor said:

Who died

Swag and dingo, both town. 

I'm the seer, invested Orca, he's a werewolf. He says he is the seer. We both locked into each other

Archived