Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Why? The discussion was, should we coordinate targets for investigations, not let Forge decide who investigations will be. I don't think it means anything either way.

Disagree wholeheartedly. He didn't even offer an opinion on it. I took charge of the plan, which was pretty pro town, and left it to the end on purpose.  There's no reason for him to do that. None. That's why I tried to cause overtime

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Disagree wholeheartedly. He didn't even offer an opinion on it. I took charge of the plan, which was pretty pro town, and left it to the end on purpose.  There's no reason for him to do that. None. That's why I tried to cause overtime

I was helping Whicker run his game....Which night was at 11 as well...

You trying to show your protown...is so obvious scum

Just now, The Orca said:

I was helping Whicker run his game....Which night was at 11 as well...

You trying to show your protown...is so obvious scum

Good luck to you, sir. 

I've said what I needed to say. If you can convince them, you deserve the win

Just now, The Orca said:

Swag. I claimed Seer then Forge counterclaimed it.

I invested you and you are not a werewolf 

Vote Forge or we lose

Or vote Orca, I get killed during the night, and you can decide between pickle and racks who the last scum is

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Ok so let’s all speed kill Pickle

It has to be myself or Orca. We are locked into each other and our votes can't change. Pickle isn't going to vote for himself, so you can't get to three. Best you could do is really push it to overtime by both you and Racks voting him, and Pickle voting for Orca or myself. 

I have a red invest on Orca. He's a werewolf. 

@Counselor 

I am the seer, I am town. I have a red invest on Orca. Lynch me, town loses. 

I wanted to wait on the claim because I had the red invest on orca and I was hoping his partner would claim the seer role so that we could get them both. 

I come up with a plan to help town get a full clear on a player, or at least improve the chances, Orca offers no opinion, then just blasts yours and swags name to muddy the waters in direct contradiction to my names. That's not pro town. It was so anti town that i tried to send the vote to overtime. There was no reason to do it. I came up with a modified plan on Swags immediate claim plan so that the we wouldn't give out specific roles so scum wouldn't know who to hit. 

I claimed town and specifically the seer role a couple of days ago in a post that I reposted a page or two back. 

I'm town man. Orca is a werewolf. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

@Counselor 

I am the seer, I am town. I have a red invest on Orca. Lynch me, town loses. 

I wanted to wait on the claim because I had the red invest on orca and I was hoping his partner would claim the seer role so that we could get them both. 

I come up with a plan to help town get a full clear on a player, or at least improve the chances, Orca offers no opinion, then just blasts yours and swags name to muddy the waters in direct contradiction to my names. That's not pro town. It was so anti town that i tried to send the vote to overtime. There was no reason to do it. I came up with a modified plan on Swags immediate claim plan so that the we wouldn't give out specific roles so scum wouldn't know who to hit. 

I claimed town and specifically the seer role a couple of days ago in a post that I reposted a page or two back. 

I'm town man. Orca is a werewolf. 

Oh I know where I’m voting I’m just going to let this pain drag out. Whoever got rid of swag is a clear coward because they can’t hang in Mafia with her. 

@rackcs at this point I’m going to follow my Orca read. If Forge really set that up as Mafia I’m okay losing to that. Because it was brilliant. What I can’t accept losing to is getting rid of Forge and Orca being Mafia when my reads have been Orca all along with him trying to set me up with a change in my game play. He targeted Forge as the person to question about my gameplay hoping he could get Forge to go after me. He even got your interest and questioning it. My vote was already locked so he didn’t need to work on me. 

Archived