Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

17 hours ago, rackcs said:

What do you mean by two people selected? And swag will almost always die night 1 because he's usually the best player in the game. If he didn't get killed night 1 I was actually going to push him as scum with that as one piece of my evidence.

The problem is that we cannot conclusively clear anyone. All we have left is the seer but if the faction is mafia then the seer is 100% useless and will only see cleared town. We basically can't trust any town investigation results at this point, only scum ones.

SwAg will never truly be gone as long as there are those who remain loyal.

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'll play if you need someone

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

This setup looks fun

I’ll send you roles if we don’t get enough fresh faces by tomorrow AM. 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Feel free to swap me if there is outside interest, but otherwise I will fill.

Also, rack has been a great addition.  Nice to be held accountable, while not having to deal with simultaneously conflicting sentiments of me being both a deviant mastermind and absolutely dreadful.

44 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But also, can we not bring back the old meta of “Well, SwAg is alive and it’s D3, must be scum.”

Thanks, rack, you ****ter.

Well in this case it was because I already thought you were scum and your whole don't investigate me thing. But I truly do believe in the fact that if you're still alive after however many days you're likely scum. I'd say the odds are honestly just pretty good.

36 minutes ago, Dome said:

Count me in on that offer as well. I was just gonna skip this one outright but that setup just looks fun.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, rack has been a great addition.  Nice to be held accountable, while not having to deal with simultaneously conflicting sentiments of me being both a deviant mastermind and absolutely dreadful.

Oh swag, you sure know how to make a guy blush. Side note, I think counselor thinks you're a girl, don't know if you caught that.

Rack, I told people not to investigate me because I was going to die.  You implied I always die early as Town.  Then you said that you planned on pushing me if I survived because I’m alive in LyLo.

You just want to have your cake and eat it too, you lil *****.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rack, I told people not to investigate me because I was going to die.  You implied I always die early as Town.  Then you said that you planned on pushing me if I survived because I’m alive in LyLo.

You just want to have your cake and eat it too, you lil *****.

The idea was that if you were scum you'd say don't investigate me because I'll likely die. Then you miraculously wouldn't. Then day 2 you'd talk everyone out of voting for you without a result because you're a conniving weasel. So we'd mislynch day 2 and then day 3 it'd be 2-1 and scum would win. That was how I saw your potential scum plan playing out.

Archived