Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Pickle

He's playing exactly the same as he was last game as scum so I think there's a fairly good chance he is again. He's super active over in the other game going on but is trying to lie low here.

Just now, rackcs said:

Well for one don't act like that isn't exactly what you did in Overwatch. And secondly it was said jokingly. I buy your excuse about being online because you didn't post anywhere else. But being online and inactive is something I like to look for. It's why I was all over Pickle last game and why I'm thinking he is probably scum again.

I do it and don't do it. It's a null tell. I wouldnt do it all the time. Ruins the meaning behind it

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Pickle

He's playing exactly the same as he was last game as scum so I think there's a fairly good chance he is again. He's super active over in the other game going on but is trying to lie low here.

You seem to be going after some easy targets amearly on 🤔

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

This bugs me too, one of the reasons I thought he was scum last game. However, he was town. Information to store, but he's already shown he will do it as town as well

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

More going low risk, high reward since that's about as good as you can get on day 1. You are playing exactly how you did last game so I think there's a high probability you're scum again so high reward. If we mislynch then we lose an inactive, useless townie. Low risk. 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

More going low risk, high reward since that's about as good as you can get on day 1. You are playing exactly how you did last game so I think there's a high probability you're scum again so high reward. If we mislynch then we lose an inactive, useless townie. Low risk. 

I don't see it as low risk, high reward.  More easy lynch so you can take out someone and get closer to your wincon.  

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't see it as low risk, high reward.  More easy lynch so you can take out someone and get closer to your wincon.  

You would think that because that's how I caught you as scum last game.

Also interesting that you were laying low and ignoring the thread like last game and then when I call you out for it you suddenly appear and then start attacking me. I'm feeling better and better about you being scum.

In fairness, Pickle, I've played several games with you now, and you're typically fairly active. The one game that you were noticeably absent, you were scum. Sometimes the past is prologue. Reads on day 1 are pretty meh...it's a lot of garbage out there, so I think it does make a certain degree of sense to look at past play style in other games to see a pattern. 

Archived