Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

its obviously more promafia to vote a civ.

if a mafia votes for a jester, they still have a chance to die. same as if they vote for a civ, only the reward is better lynching a civ

It's debatable, dead civ vs. no chance of dead mafia. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

To be honest, I think both Mafia are between Dingo, Forge, Rick, and Orca.  I’ll detail in inverse order:

Orca never pursued me as The Jester, which is indicative of knowledge regarding The Jester’s identity, and read the setup carefully to show Mafia was aware of The Jester’s identity.

Rick is doing the opposite, pushing me as Mafia, which has the same underlying purpose (knowledge), but also distances from Orca’s position.  Either I’m not The Jester and Rick is right for the wrong reasons, or I’m The Jester and the game continues.

Dingo and Forge are in the same vein.  They were skeptical of the Jester claim, but then did a hard switch away from pursuing me once Dome announced The Jester doesn’t end the game.  They can either keep me around to do nothing and always be willing to self-lynch, form a lynch queue to push whenever pressure is on, or if I’m not The Jester, they can waste a lynch on the Jester they know, and then get me lynched as an imposter.

This isn’t hard, boys.

tenor.gif

Try rereading the game setup again like I had to and recalibrate your brain

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

It's debatable, dead civ vs. no chance of dead mafia. 

dead civ by defintion means no chance of dead mafia

but i would like to step away from this particular line of thought because i dont think we are understanding each other.

in other news....

i still think squire could be hiding for a reason

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Yep, my thoughts exactly. Either scum looking to avoid lynching by safety of Jester, or Jester trying to push lynch to win. 

No reason that scum and town can't work together on this one - avoid lynching swag n1, scum hits swag n1. If swag is lynched, he wins and both town and scum lose. If scum doesn't hit swag n1, we lynch swag n2 under the assumption that he's scum trying to parlay the Jester claim into safety as scum. 

The Jester doesn't win if he's hit instead of lynched, right? 

What is this?

Jester has to be lynched d1

Just now, Malfatron said:

somewhat, yes.

although, he might not have realized the gravity of the situation as i comprehend it

Well, it was not ideal in this circumstance, but rack does that specifically with me fairly often.  He hasn’t really hid that he thinks highly of me as a player, and thus he has always weighed in on my alignment and gameplay because he thinks there is some inherent benefit to knowing if you’re dealing with the good or bad me.  

So, this is me saying I viewed that as a null interaction.

On 4/19/2019 at 10:20 AM, Dome said:

Goons have a DAY use Rolecop. They need to control TOWN population to win. Jester doesn't count and dies at LyLo OR 1:1 Ratio anyways.
Jester dies if they are alive at LyLo.
Town Tree Stump thinks they're Vanilla Townie.
Jailkeeper gets no results as far as blocked hit/roleblocked hit if they successfully prevent a hit.
Town only has to eliminate Mafia to win.

Role Name Role Description Win Condition
Mafia Rolecop 2-shot DAY Rolecop. Factional Hit and Chat with your teammate, [player and link]. With your faction, control at least half the town population to win.
Mafia Goon Factional Hit and Chat with your teammate, [player and link]. With your faction, control at least half the town population to win.
Jester No night ability, but you may vote. Get yourself lynched to win. You'll die if you enter LyLo alive.
Jailkeeper 2-shot Jailkeeper. Eliminate the Mafia to win.
Townie (Tree Stump) No night time ability. If you're lynched, you can continue to post after your death. Eliminate the Mafia to win.
Townie No night time ability. Eliminate the Mafia to win.

Roles and Abilities Rolecop, Goon, Jester, Jailkeeper, Tree Stump, Townie  

Additional Mechanics: None

Just so everyone sees the setup again lol

Archived