Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

14 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well I was trying to multiquote a bunch of posts but I refreshed the page because of new replies and lost them but whatever. To sum it up.

I wasn't thinking about Swag's motives for claiming jester when I posted that post earlier, I was just trying to discern his alignment. I felt pretty strongly that he was faking the jester role because I felt Swag would play it much more subtly if he were. So I get why that post rubbed some people the wrong way.

I think Counselor is probably the jester. It read to me like someone trying to be subtle about being the jester but utterly failing. To be honest I didn't totally get the squire thing other than malf having a read and squire not being super active but it worked out so fair enough and good on malf. 

I don't really get what people see with orca but his posts didn't really stick with me while reading up either so if he someone wants to explain their thought process on him I'd go back and reread and see if I get the same vibe.

As for now I still feel pretty strongly about Pickle. He started off playing exactly like last game and then has continued to accuse me of being scum basically because I'm saying he's scum. Pickle to me is such obvious scum that I feel pretty certain I'll stay on him today unless someone can sway me.

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm mafia. This Counselor guy is so great I just keep getting caught by him. 

Lynch me and start new game I guess. I suck at mafia

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Lynch me and end this...Counselor schooled me agian, 2 games in a row I tunneled him as mafia. Even tried a BW in the last min before night to save my pal squiggles. Thought i could get 5 votes in 60 seconds...almost worked to

@rackcs, it’s pretty subtle, but do you see it now?

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@rackcs, it’s pretty subtle, but do you see it now?

I mean, half of the mafia players on this forum start saying this **** the second they get a vote so it didn't super stand out to me. But now that I'm looking at it again this looks like a pathetic attempt to come across as jester to avoid being lynched as scum.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I mean, half of the mafia players on this forum start saying this **** the second they get a vote so it didn't super stand out to me. But now that I'm looking at it again this looks like a pathetic attempt to come across as jester to avoid being lynched as scum.

Most of them don’t claim mafia lmao

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Most of them don’t claim mafia lmao

Yeah which is why I think this is a poor attempt at coming across as jester when in actuality they're mafia. I still feel in my gut of guts that pickle is the second scum but that does seem pretty obvious. I'm going to bed though and don't want to leave my vote out there while I'm asleep so I'm going to stay unvoted for now and check back in the morning.

Archived