Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Well, we’re basically stuck in limbo until Counselor and Dingo decide to tell us if they’re Town or not.

I'm town. 

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So Swag is not a girl. Everyone calls Swag a he

Swag is clearly genderfluid/a slime monster. 

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the jester hasn't actually claimed yet because they know if they want to get lynched they have to act scummy. 

So it's either pickle, forge or the most obvious candidate of all. 

It’s actually sort of amazing.  We are stuck between Rick and Orca.  One of which is likely Mafia and the other The Jester.  I would have been able to draw out The Jester if not for Counselor, and then the situation is exacerbated by Dingo.  If you’re both Town it’s almost beyond the bounds of credulity that you two are able to reach such feats of abject failure in a single phase transition.  That’s my way of saying you both ******* suck at this if you’re Town.

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It’s actually sort of amazing.  We are stuck between Rick and Orca.  One of which is likely Mafia and the other The Jester.  I would have been able to draw out The Jester if not for Counselor, and then the situation is exacerbated by Dingo.  If you’re both Town it’s almost beyond the bounds of credulity that you two are able to reach such feats of abject failure in a single phase transition.  That’s my way of saying you both ******* suck at this if you’re Town.

Take where you think the game is at right now...reread and don't assume im scum

Archived