Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

7 hours ago, SwAg said:

So, you do know that nobody wins if we lynch Pickle and he’s The Jester, right?

I guess I wasn't particularly convinced he was the jester. Like I said yesterday, I thought it was one of dingo or counselor. What was your reasoning for pickle again?

Thought he was playing to draw my ire so I rally the game to lynch him.  Now, it’s more the fact that only Mafia faking Jester or the Jester faking Mafia would do what he did to end the phase, unless Orca got access to his account of course. 

40 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Thought he was playing to draw my ire so I rally the game to lynch him.  Now, it’s more the fact that only Mafia faking Jester or the Jester faking Mafia would do what he did to end the phase, unless Orca got access to his account of course. 

I mean I could see that but that's not how I would've expected pickle to play it. I would have expected him to be much more erratic and defending himself much more passively.

If Pickle is the jester then that kind of throws off everything I've thought so far. I know I'm town so would leave the last scum between Swag, Counselor, and Dingo. I had a town lean on all of you but maybe I need to reconsider a bit.

I don't know. I'm definitely questioning myself after the orca thing. I thought he was for sure scum. Now I've got to reconsider my reads. 

So reading back over most of day 1 and all of day 2, I really feel like Counselor is the jester. He's playing how I'd expect a jester to play. He's being erratic with his vote while not really elaborating on why he thinks anyone is scum in order to draw attention to himself. He's also doing the same thing that pickle is doing in kind of tunneling in on swag. I saw at one point yesterday that swag said that counselor was cleared of being the jester, why do you think that?

I also see what you're saying, swag, about Pickle tunneling in on you to an unreasonable amount. Almost every single one of his posts is about you in some way. And I think that would explain my read on him as scum earlier. If he isn't scum he would be the jester. But he still feels like scum to me.

Dingo just really hasn't contributed at all really, I don't think he ever really made a case on anyone day 1 or 2. But I don't know that mafia would be that under the radar like that at this point, I think they would try to blend in in some way to make themselves seem more town.

And swag I've been reading as town but you never can 100% clear swag. Nothing you did really stood out as scummy other than the fact that you're still alive, which I don't think is enough all on it's own.

It'd be nice if we could get some thoughts/theories from dingo/counselor here.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

What makes you think swag is scum?

Posing as the Jester... not playing with the same passion. Laying low at usual Swag present times. The simple just sigh. The simple play as everyone else is stupid but Swag. It’s Scum Swag. Buckle your seat belts. 

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

I don't know. I'm definitely questioning myself after the orca thing. I thought he was for sure scum. Now I've got to reconsider my reads. 

So reading back over most of day 1 and all of day 2, I really feel like Counselor is the jester. He's playing how I'd expect a jester to play. He's being erratic with his vote while not really elaborating on why he thinks anyone is scum in order to draw attention to himself. He's also doing the same thing that pickle is doing in kind of tunneling in on swag. I saw at one point yesterday that swag said that counselor was cleared of being the jester, why do you think that?

I also see what you're saying, swag, about Pickle tunneling in on you to an unreasonable amount. Almost every single one of his posts is about you in some way. And I think that would explain my read on him as scum earlier. If he isn't scum he would be the jester. But he still feels like scum to me.

Dingo just really hasn't contributed at all really, I don't think he ever really made a case on anyone day 1 or 2. But I don't know that mafia would be that under the radar like that at this point, I think they would try to blend in in some way to make themselves seem more town.

And swag I've been reading as town but you never can 100% clear swag. Nothing you did really stood out as scummy other than the fact that you're still alive, which I don't think is enough all on it's own.

It'd be nice if we could get some thoughts/theories from dingo/counselor here.

Erratic nonsensical play is my thing

Idk, I feel like I'm overthinking things and not trusting my reads here. I keep going back and forth on whether pickle is jester or mafia. He's definitely one of the two which is why I'm hesitant to actually put my vote on him. All it'd take is one more vote on him and then he could hammer it later on. But maybe that's what he wants me to think so I won't vote for his scummy self. 

Archived