Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

I agree with some of Rack's points. 

I don't think swag is ballsy enough to gamble faking a jester claim as mafia on D1 though, then again this is sWaG here. 

We got 30 minutes so....Rack. 

Pickle feels like the jester to me, swag has been firmly on town's side.

Just now, rackcs said:

Pickle is clearly the jester because hes not coming into the thread. If he were town or mafia he would be invested in this lynch but hes just sitting back and hoping everyone else lynches him.

Clearly.

Or hoping we lynch each other because we lose if we lynch Town.

1 - 1 - 3

Mislynch: 1 - 1 - 2

Night Kill: 1 - 1 - 1, or if he kills The Jester then 1 - 2, but odds are he will take the safest kill to avoid The Jester.

Tomorrow: 1 - 1, with Jester suicide.

You laid this scenario out, now you're abandoning it, rack.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

I agree with some of Rack's points. 

I don't think swag is ballsy enough to gamble faking a jester claim as mafia on D1 though, then again this is sWaG here. 

We got 30 minutes so....Rack. 

Pickle feels like the jester to me, swag has been firmly on town's side.

Of course swag would do that. If you're saying "I don't think swag is ballsy enough to..." you're probably wrong.

Just now, rackcs said:

If you were town why would you be voting for a confirmed loss? You're saying that I'm scum making a last minute defense and yet you won't vote for that? Why not?

Because if I'm wrong I'd rather lose to you than Pickle's gimmick.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Clearly.

Or hoping we lynch each other because we lose if we lynch Town.

1 - 1 - 3

Mislynch: 1 - 1 - 2

Night Kill: 1 - 1 - 1, or if he kills The Jester then 1 - 2, but odds are he will take the safest kill to avoid The Jester.

Tomorrow: 1 - 1, with Jester suicide.

You laid this scenario out, now you're abandoning it, rack.

You're ignoring the fact that you said you think I'm scum. If you think I'm scum then why aren't you voting for me?

Just now, rackcs said:

You're ignoring the fact that you said you think I'm scum. If you think I'm scum then why aren't you voting for me?

I'm not ignoring anything.  You astutely laid out that this is the most cautious path to avoid a loss, and I agree.

Just now, rackcs said:

...but if you lynch pickle here you would exactly be losing to pickles gimmick. 

Yeah, but that's as The Jester, rather than Mafia.  He pulled this off as Mafia, then I'd give up.

Archived