Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

@SwAg

@DingoLadd

All you had to do was listen to the mafia master and lynch Racks. I spelled it out in detail. Laid a perfect trap...called Racks and even got the flip at the end if we had 1 more vote with me and Forge. Also saved the game from lynching the Jester....dont call me and idiot, stupid, etc when it worked. All you had to do was not ignore me like usual. I spelled IT ALL OUT.

@theuntouchable and @Pickle Rick might be one of the few that give me credit for things like this. Was it risky and contains a bit of luck...maybe...but I WAS RIGHT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

@Forge great game. I dont know if you believed me at the end or my Jester con worked to get you to move votes...but I liked your game and thought process. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5981854

• Like 2

Just now, The Orca said:

@Forge great game. I dont know if you believed me at the end or my Jester con worked to get you to move votes...but I liked your game and thought process. 

I believed you, for a couple reasons I won't divulge in case I need it in the future. Rack made me super suspicious earlier too. 

The problem is, I need to commit earlier. Waited too long again

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I saw it all but had to fight against rack or I'd lose.  

You not flipping to racks day two confirmed you were the jester to me. You believed Orca was town, but didn't swing over. Was very curious. Unfortunately, I was dead lol

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Me: the last few hours explaining rack is scum.

everyone: can’t believe you didn’t figure it out, shoulda listened to me!

I did mean to include you, because you pointed it out right after I died. You weren't included in what I was saying. My bad.

But I hope this explains my comment about myself or dingo dying

Day 1 squire investigated pickle and I think orca's role so we knew pickle was jester from day 1. Killing the jailer night 1 was pure luck. I was pushing pickle for a while because I was planning on just gunning for second place and getting the jester lynched. But then today I said **** it, I wanna win and just went for it.