Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

Everyone plays the game different...everyone figures out who mafia is differently. I am highly successful (Nacho knows that now lol). I have various methods that work...just because you are not smart enough to follow wont stop me

Like claiming Jester on D1 or faking a civ invest stealing a note card off @bcb1213...I'd like to change the irony meter to a hypocrite meter

Orca, I don’t think you should delve into intelligence insults.  Particularly, when I’ve tried not to characterize you as unintelligent, but rather the strategy as stupid.

But whatever, enjoy getting mislynched and whining about being mislynched to have some “Aha!” Moments at the end of the game that only you get and no one else acknowledges.

And those situations are asimilar.  You’re doing the same thing rack did, conflating results with process.  The process in The Wire was it was themed game with a ironclad role and character making a play early in a full game that turned out less than ideal, but not a disaster (because I was the protector and now had mislynch potential to avoid NKs) — versus plunging the game into hysteria for a strategy that only made sense in my own head.

So, you can reflect and grow to improve upI’m imperfect strategies to expand your tool kit, or keep dying.  I don’t care either way.

16 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You all probably think I’m a **** for this type of thing.  I’d just rather not lose in the future because people do things that only make sense in their head, and to no one else.

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, I literally explained, in full paragraphs, with citations, line-by-line why his case was bull****.  

And his response was akin to “nuh uh,” “Bully,” “no you,” and disputing the English language.  

I get it mate. I'm more angry at myself for not seeing through Rack's play but it is what it is. 

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

Orca, I don’t think you should delve into intelligence insults.  Particularly, when I’ve tried not to characterize you as unintelligent, but rather the strategy as stupid.

But whatever, enjoy getting mislynched and whining about being mislynched to have some “Aha!” Moments at the end of the game that only you get and no one else acknowledges.

And those situations are asimilar.  You’re doing the same thing rack did, conflating results with process.  The process in The Wire was it was themed game with a ironclad role and character making a play early in a full game that turned out less than ideal, but not a disaster (because I was the protector and now had mislynch potential to avoid NKs) — versus plunging the game into hysteria for a strategy that only made sense in my own head.

So, you can reflect and grow to improve upI’m imperfect strategies to expand your tool kit, or keep dying.  I don’t care either way.

Not how it comes off 50 times later

Sorry for bringing in intelligence. Not the best word to use there

Don’t mind me, I’m just pissed I was mislynched and drew it out as long as I did.  

I didn’t even see Counselor’s vote until Dome’s VC, he probably thought I was an idiot tagging him repeatedly.  

I thought I needed more with how much people were entertaining rack.  

What you need to and hopefully will eventually learn...is my methods are not easily understood or explained...I try my best to portray my thoughts/process.......but it's not stupid because it is more successful than probably anyone else

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just curious...

If I had claimed would you all have lynched me?

It didnt seem like you all would so I decided to just look scummy as hell. 

@Malfatron @Counselor @The Orca @Forge @SwAg @squire12 @DingoLadd @rackcs

Yep. 

Honestly seeing Rack wanted to be aggressive and potentially end the game instead of taking the safe route and lynching the jester should've been the tipoff to change my vote. I am not a smart man. 

Okay, Orca, the issue is that Mafia is a game of logic and rhetoric.  Thus, the end result is typically not what people are judging.  People scrutinize the process and rationale because results encounter issues with false positive and false negatives (right for wrong reasons; wrong, but made every logical connection).  So, you need a process that other people can scrutinize.  It makes people respond seriously because they understand the process, and thus believe other people will understand and follow the process too.  So, maybe consider lying about the process and coming up with one people will follow, even if it's not the one you actually used.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Okay, Orca, the issue is that Mafia is a game of logic and rhetoric.  Thus, the end result is typically not what people are judging.  People scrutinize the process and rationale because results encounter issues with false positive and false negatives (right for wrong reasons; wrong, but made every logical connection).  So, you need a process that other people can scrutinize.  It makes people respond seriously because they understand the process, and thus believe other people will understand and follow the process too.  So, maybe consider lying about the process and coming up with one people will follow, even if it's not the one you actually used.

And I'm saying this because I do this.  A lot of reads are mannerisms that can be easily dismissed because they leave a lot to be desired.  So, you have to find a reason sometimes for your real reason.