Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

You played a good game @rackcs. I never had a ton that I could use against you outside of some minor things

Thanks, I thought killing you n2 over swag would be my downfall but I figured you would for sure lead my lynch the next day while I saw Swag pushing me as only a possibility so I went for it.

Edited by rackcs

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

But you were voting me until the final seconds.

**** I thought I was gonna get it until @DingoLadd

tenor.gif

Yeah, I was accentuating the strategy shift from rack, and coaxing out all the flips.

@DingoLadd you said you saw a ton of evidence.  What ******* evidence, you absolute spazz, his case made no ******* sense

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Thanks, I thought killing you n2 over swag would be my downfall but I figured you would for sure lead my lynch the next day while I saw Swag pushing me as only a possibility so I went for it.

Also the better play because I think swag had more dirt on him than me to get the Lynch you needed. Obviously, I think you could have still gotten me lynched, but I think it may have been a slightly more uphill battle. It was well done

This is absolutely infuriating.  I methodically and meticulously explained the flaws, and rack’s response was essentially “nuh uh” and “no, you.”  And he somehow convinced you two.

Maybe quit being such ******* who are afraid of being fooled by me and read.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Explain the irony so I can explain why it’s not ironic and this loss is your fault because of D2.

I'd love to hear that. I told you all he was town 100% and you all ignored me.  It wasn't even as iffy you swag being town.  

Edited by Pickle Rick

I'll take the blame for a chunk of that. I didn't trust my gut in time to save Orca and get the vote shifted to Rack. Obviously pickle wasn't going to make the jump like I expected, which largely confirmed him as jester, but I didn't know that at the time. Figured I would only need dingo, and I wasn't sure if he cared and I could just ask him to move over lol. 

Town should have won day two if I had manned up

Or better yet, what case does rack make today that Counselor and Dingo somehow believe because their heads are lodged so far up their rear end that it would be illegal to remove in the state of Alabama.