Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

I can’t help that everyone else prefers to avoid conflict and won’t tell you how stupid it was.  

I’m sure they’d rather talk about nice things and reminisce about the lighter moments of the game.

They’re ***** made.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Lol that was one of the things that stood out to me. That and the "if swag isn't dead tonight" thing locked him into my top two. 

That's what I was thinking.  

For me and as I pointed out d1.....

@rackcs was sticking to a read from last game on me based on inactivity.  That's what got my attention and ultimately led me to switch to swag for the time being.  D2 actions based on orca's play secured it (was only suspicious up until then).  

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

I can’t help that everyone else prefers to avoid conflict and won’t tell you how stupid it was.  

I’m sure they’d rather talk about nice things and reminisce about the lighter moments of the game.

They’re ***** made.

Well, I figure (from my perspective) that I already told him it made no sense on day 2 when he asked me the questions. I didn't believe him because I suddenly realized the brilliance of his plan (sorry Orca, I never quite got it). Nothing for me to rehash there

47 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I was accentuating the strategy shift from rack, and coaxing out all the flips.

@DingoLadd you said you saw a ton of evidence.  What ******* evidence, you absolute spazz, his case made no ******* sense

I saw what Rack wanted to see, he was more convincing than you in the end so you have no one but yourself to blame.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Well, I figure (from my perspective) that I already told him it made no sense on day 2 when he asked me the questions. I didn't believe him because I suddenly realized the brilliance of his plan (sorry Orca, I never quite got it). Nothing for me to rehash there

You all probably think I’m a **** for this type of thing.  I’d just rather not lose in the future because people do things that only make sense in their head, and to no one else.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

I saw what Rack wanted to see, he was more convincing than you in the end so you have no one but yourself to blame.

No, I literally explained, in full paragraphs, with citations, line-by-line why his case was bull****.  

And his response was akin to “nuh uh,” “Bully,” “no you,” and disputing the English language.  

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I'm not faking. I have AMC a-list where I can see 3 movies a week and most weeks I see all 3 movies. This week's movies were Detective Pikachu, John Wick 3, and Trial by Fire.

Okay, DT.

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

They’re ***** made.

Everyone plays the game different...everyone figures out who mafia is differently. I am highly successful (Nacho knows that now lol). I have various methods that work...just because you are not smart enough to follow wont stop me

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You all probably think I’m a **** for this type of thing.  I’d just rather not lose in the future because people do things that only make sense in their head, and to no one else.

Like claiming Jester on D1 or faking a civ invest stealing a note card off @bcb1213...I'd like to change the irony meter to a hypocrite meter

tenor.gif?itemid=9164321

Edited by The Orca
Found it lol
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm not faking. I have AMC a-list where I can see 3 movies a week and most weeks I see all 3 movies. This week's movies were Detective Pikachu, John Wick 3, and Trial by Fire.

Wait you can see 3 movies a week? I can only see 3 a month where I live.