Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think the bad look wasn't the hammer, but more so the comment that you were hoping for Dingo to move off him and get his thoughts and then immediately voted for TK3 the post after.  That being said, TK was kind of twirling in the wind with his posting there and I Think you just ended up making a decision at that point. I do think that Counselor and Naz make more sense for tonight for the time being. 

Just to be clear I said I was hoping he would be around, not that he would move off of him.  Cant wait forever people to show up and tk3 was making some very odd posts that I felt more comfortable with his lynch and didnt necessarily need Dingo's thoughts as the day progressed (yeah I know thes posts were back to back). 

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Based on your posts today I am.  I was hoping Dingo would be around bc he said he would move off of you if you got another vote (wanted to know what his thoughts were today) 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mafia would be avoiding the hammer as much as possible, not drawing attention to it.  

This is where I differ. I think mafia, who was/is one lynch from the game ending - why avoid the hammer of a civ?
You were so convinced of Counselor (even today) and yesterday but you moved off of him to put the nail in the coffin of Tk3.
That despite you claiming you wanted to see what Dingo was thinking - even though you didn't wait for that at all.

Here is what I think is going on:
You put a vote on Counselor last night as a way to try and distance yourselves. You red letter him among with me to distance yourself further.
And now that some attention is off of him and onto me - you're trying to drive home the point on me to survive another day since a Counselor lynch will end both of you.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

This is where I differ. I think mafia, who was/is one lynch from the game ending - why avoid the hammer of a civ?
You were so convinced of Counselor (even today) and yesterday but you moved off of him to put the nail in the coffin of Tk3.
That despite you claiming you wanted to see what Dingo was thinking - even though you didn't wait for that at all.

Here is what I think is going on:
You put a vote on Counselor last night as a way to try and distance yourselves. You red letter him among with me to distance yourself further.
And now that some attention is off of him and onto me - you're trying to drive home the point on me to survive another day since a Counselor lynch will end both of you.

Man up and lynch counselor.  

tenor.gif?itemid=4809165

Just now, Nazgul said:

With everything we currently know what makes me more suspicious than PR?

Mostly my read on Pickle. He's made some weird choices, but I in my opinion he's played a very similar game to the one he did in Criminal Minds in my opinion. Just a civ read. I don't have much of a read on you at this point. you haven't posted a ton, so I don't really have much to go on. 

Just now, Forge said:

Mostly my read on Pickle. He's made some weird choices, but I in my opinion he's played a very similar game to the one he did in Criminal Minds in my opinion. Just a civ read. I don't have much of a read on you at this point. you haven't posted a ton, so I don't really have much to go on. 

I've posted enough recently to have a read on me by now.

From my viewpoint there are 4 options and its 50/50 on the odds (2 out of the 4 are mafia).

Counselor, naz, orca, forge

Counselor has played by far a vastly different style then his previous games (I believe all were town).  He hasnr been read up, made mind blowing posts, refused to scum hunt, and played very recklessly 

Naz is less of a read, more of playing the odds in conjunction with his gameplay 

Orca I have a town read, however his constant dismissal of counselor has me second guessing that read. 

Forge definitely have a town read on him.  

Best lynch imo is counselor.

Archived