Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Wait there's a 24 hour deadline?

Novote. 

I highly doubt mafia would be willing to even put their votes on one of their own (even if they knew about the 24 hour deadline) so that semi-clears counselor IMO. 

It does unless he is with orca imo.  Orca jumped on that fast to semi clear counselor, however I was just about to do it as well so not sure that means a lot.  

The forge vote after the hammer is very sketchy and naz is not looking good at all imo.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

It does unless he is with orca imo.  Orca jumped on that fast to semi clear counselor, however I was just about to do it as well so not sure that means a lot.  

The forge vote after the hammer is very sketchy and naz is not looking good at all imo.  

I was legit watching the challenge on Amazon prime checking in on my phone. You guys did all that in like five minutes lol I didn't see until after

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I honestly hasn't thought of that. Maybe something, maybe nothing

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What are you thinking now?

Orca - I have a town read on you and you've actually played well this game. Meaning someone is either coaching you or a game with no ability to bluff works wonders for your skill.

Naz - Out of the 4 people I have the strongest read on Naz as mafia.

Forge - Pretty much leaning town on him, but forge can hide well as mafia. 

PR - Solid town chance IMO, but PR is one of those players who can just blend in. 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Agreed. 

Easiest solution. Vote me or Naz. If you vote  and whomever flips town, it has to be Orca and counselor, right? Nothing else makes sense. Especially given earlier posts

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Easiest solution. Vote me or Naz. If you vote  and whomever flips town, it has to be Orca and counselor, right? Nothing else makes sense. Especially given earlier posts

I would go down as a mafia legend then...sadly that's not the case

Just now, The Orca said:

I would go down as a mafia legend then...sadly that's not the case

But you agree that logically it's the only thing that makes sense in that scenario? I have no problem if we go Naz. I said earlier that he and counselor would be the two I would choose over pickle. 

14 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Orca - I have a town read on you and you've actually played well this game. Meaning someone is either coaching you or a game with no ability to bluff works wonders for your skill.

Naz - Out of the 4 people I have the strongest read on Naz as mafia.

Forge - Pretty much leaning town on him, but forge can hide well as mafia. 

PR - Solid town chance IMO, but PR is one of those players who can just blend in. 

Kinda rude that you sneak in a compliment for everyone but me.

25 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How does that put the pressure on me?
I have mentioned Forge as a scum possibility since day 1.
It isn't my fault that nearly everyone here has ignored me saying that.

The only way this goes south is if pickle is scum somehow and the other four are the presumed targets. That crushes our odds in that case, but everyone is on board with pickle being civ

1 minute ago, Forge said:

But you agree that logically it's the only thing that makes sense in that scenario? I have no problem if we go Naz. I said earlier that he and counselor would be the two I would choose over pickle. 

Could be you and Counselor and you voted after the supposed hammer or knew the rule as well

Could be Pickle and Counselor

Could be you and  Pickle

Could be Naz and Counselor

Could be Naz and Pickle

Etc

Lots of options still possible imo

Just now, Forge said:

The only way this goes south is if pickle is scum somehow and the other four are the presumed targets. That crushes our odds in that case, but everyone is on board with pickle being civ

I don't think PR being scum is out of the question here.
If anything all of the votes being on Counselor clears him. It doesn't clear PR though.

5 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Kinda rude that you sneak in a compliment for everyone but me.

If you want I can compliment you 3 times.

I don't know what I'd compliment given your play this game, but i can try. 

Just now, DingoLadd said:

If you want I can compliment you 3 times.

I don't know what I'd compliment given your play this game, but i can try. 

That won't be necessary. And my play has been extraordinary.

Archived