Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Could be you and Counselor and you voted after the supposed hammer or knew the rule as well

Could be Pickle and Counselor

Could be you and  Pickle

Could be Naz and Counselor

Could be Naz and Pickle

Etc

Lots of options still possible imo

Sorry, think I explained that poorly. I meant from my perspective looking at you.  But now you're still acknowledging counselor as a possibility so now I'm just confused lol

Just now, Forge said:

Sorry, think I explained that poorly. I meant from my perspective looking at you.  But now you're still acknowledging counselor as a possibility so now I'm just confused lol

Counselor isn't fully cleared. But with everyone allegedly being okay with him being the lynch the odds of him actually being mafia decrease dramatically. 
Because that would have been game over. I still think he's played a worse game than me, no matter what Dingo thinks.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

As am i

Just now, Forge said:

unvote

Sorry, didn't mean to submit reply there. Wanted to add more. 

I had it narrowed down in my head to Counselor, Pickle, Naz. Any of them would have been fine. I was 100% Orca was town, but this whole thing has to make me question that somewhat at this point. You have to be at least considered now, Orca (as you now doubt have to consider me). 

7 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Counselor isn't fully cleared. But with everyone allegedly being okay with him being the lynch the odds of him actually being mafia decrease dramatically. 
Because that would have been game over. I still think he's played a worse game than me, no matter what Dingo thinks.

peY. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sorry, didn't mean to submit reply there. Wanted to add more. 

I had it narrowed down in my head to Counselor, Pickle, Naz. Any of them would have been fine. I was 100% Orca was town, but this whole thing has to make me question that somewhat at this point. You have to be at least considered now, Orca (as you now doubt have to consider me). 

No one should be considered cleared except Dingo

Just now, The Orca said:

If you had to bet $100 on someone being mafia...who would it be?

Counselor and Naz were my top two. The only other option I had was Pickle, and he was a distant third and largely just because I had a bigger civ read on you than he, so you were my top town with Dingo being cleared. If I were a betting man? Probably Naz at this point given the way that the vote went? I honestly don't have a huge read on him because he hasn't posted anything inconsistent from what I know, and he hasn't posted a lot of serious stuff in here - a lot of posts like the one he made to Dingo. I'm not ruling out Counselor though, but in order for Counselor to be scum, his partner has to be you in my opinion...and it's taking me a bit to process that given that means my read would be about as 100% wrong as it can get. 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Forge

Let's try this a different way

Who is the 1 person you think should be lynched tonight? Give me 1 name and why they should be lynched 

Writing up now - give me a second because it's a slightly longer post and I'm bouncing between here and work. If I don't get a file, I should be able to finish in a couple of minutes. If I get a file, may take a little longer. 

@The Orca

If you're asking for one name, and one name only, for me it's still Counselor, logically speaking. 

His tantrum over TK3 has been hard to reconcile. The only legitimate reason I can come up with regarding this is that he wanted to double down on the little activity he has made by saying "hey, I voted Nacho, and I told you guys not to vote TK3", but as scum, he would have known that TK3 was town. I don't know of any other explanation regarding that weird situation. Particularly when he then posted that he would target the people who went after TK3, but then didn't commit to that. 

But more importantly, I get two clears for one in the scenario of Counselor. I can't speak for others - only me, but I had largely cleared you as town this entire game. You hadn't done anything that triggered an eye brow raise this entire game (Pickle explained his votes earlier, and I buy those explanations FWIW, but you didn't even have so much as that going against you in my opinion so far this game). Then this happened, and with your own admitted dismissal of Counselor has to make me wonder if there is something going on there. But if Counselor is the lynch and flips green, I know that your intentions are pure, and I can once again clear you as town in my own opinion, meaning the lynches would automatically be Pickle and Naz for me the following night, and that should be that. If he flips scum and you are his partner, it doesn't matter because the game is over. 

So while I have to consider you now, I can clear you without changing too much of my initial thought process, and that is the easiest / best method from my perspective. If you and Counselor are scum, then we still win with the lynch of counselor. It can probably work the same way with Naz too; if he flips green, you and counselor would absolutely be the primary targets the following night, but there is still a chance that it would be Pickle / Naz and your intentions were still really pure. There's a minimal difference between the two (naz and counselor) - they both voted Nacho I think, they voted for each other during the TK3 situation I believe. Counselor's posting has been weirder, but they've both been inactive for chunks, and while Naz has probably posted a little bit more from what I can tell, he also has an inordinate amount of fluff posts even late into the game. 

Let me know what you think, or if you have any thoughts that I'm not considering that could change the perspective, but just an FYI to everyone, I'm at work, so posting / activity could be sporadic and my plan is to hit the poker tables tonight after work, so I'll be doing most of my posting from my phone afterward. I'll be following along best I can in the meantime during work and adding in when I can. 

14 hours ago, Forge said:

My vote doesn't matter much now, but agree with pickle regarding counselor being the most logical, was waiting to hear Orcas theory before voting

Anyone else get the feeling this vote after the hammer was to hide out on the counselor line even though it felt like he knew the game wouldn't be over? 

I think we have let forge skate by a little to easy despite his and nacho's gameplay d1.  Both tk3 and myself thought it could have been an early double buss to throw everyone off and it sure felt that way.  Ever since that lynch, forge has been playing the "busy" card but certainly was available for the back and forth with nacho.  

Its between forge and naz imo.  Either works but we need to push forge some and bc we have let him just coast.  

Archived