Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

Interesting you didn't follow through with it. 2 mafia was on Naz with 5 votes being on him...yet you and Pickle chickened out lol

I think we are processing more information, is all. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

need to sort through this but I think it's definitely naz and forge, especially after forge dropped off 

You dropped off at the same time. I found it a fascinating vote was all. I have no problem going back to Naz. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@DingoLadd what do you make of forge jumping off of naz last second?

I really think it was a last second chance to prevent them from losing 

Put your vote back on, mine is. I threw down the hammer the first go round. You can't use my jumping off as an excuse when you did at the same exact time. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Put your vote back on, mine is. I threw down the hammer the first go round. You can't use my jumping off as an excuse when you did at the same exact time. 

Except I know I am town.  You on the other hand I have some very strong doubt about.  So either you are

1. Doing a damn good job at playing chicken with a mafia partner's life

2. naz is town and you are mafia

3. you are both town making it counselor and orca   

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Except I know I am town.  You on the other hand I have some very strong doubt about.  So either you are

1. Doing a damn good job at playing chicken with a mafia partner's life

2. naz is town and you are mafia

3. you are both town making it counselor and orca   

Now just flip that for me. You can just replace you with me and it's the same for myself. 

Naz locked. 

That help? 

Just now, The Orca said:

Why Naz and why lock it?

I have said 100% from the start that I was fine with Counselor or Naz. I simply wasn't looking when you threw down the hammer on counselor and missed that vote. That reflects poorly on me, I get it. Case of crap timing, but it is what it is. When you asked who I had to bet on being mafia was, I said Naz. Everyone should go with their reads. Do what you have to do. Mine were counselor and naz. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Now just flip that for me. You can just replace you with me and it's the same for myself. 

Naz locked. 

That help? 

It does a little, makes me wonder if it's naz and orca...…….

Archived