Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, Forge said:

I have said 100% from the start that I was fine with Counselor or Naz. I simply wasn't looking when you threw down the hammer on counselor and missed that vote. That reflects poorly on me, I get it. Case of crap timing, but it is what it is. When you asked who I had to bet on being mafia was, I said Naz. Everyone should go with their reads. Do what you have to do. Mine were counselor and naz. 

but when you voted, you said you knew your vote wouldn't count...…...

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

but when you voted, you said you knew your vote wouldn't count...…...

Because I thought i missed the vote. I thought once the hammer came down, that was it. Your whole theory was that scum didn't know the 24 hour rule, I will admit, I didn't. Dingo apparently didn't either. You did, and I think Orca did, which is one of the things that raised eyebrows for me. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca why did you jump off and allow naz to follow onto someone? 

I dont think you followed the events correctly...I was off before everyone jumped on. I revoted Forge to see if Naz would and if anyone else would as well....since everyone was on Naz, but me. 2 mafia had to be on Naz

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Let's vote Forge then. You have said we need to look at him, I searched and didnt see you vote him though. Now is the best time given his late vote on Counselor.

I have some more detailed thoughts I'll post later 

38 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Forge

So my thought is

Given the vote on Counselor I have a suspicion it was Forge and Naz as mafia given how everyone was on Counselor. I think from my end the best vote is Forge today. Worse case he comes up civ and that would narrow the field imo

If Forge is civ then that means its 2/3 between Counselor, Pickle, and Naz. Pickle and Naz pushed Counselor early today so I feel neither are likley to be aligned with Counselor. That would be too much of a risk to push the other mafia mate in a lynch or lose scenario for mafia if one of them gets lynched. Meaning Pickle and Naz would be the 2 left. Given the wildcard nature of Naz, maybe he voted Counselor early and didnt think it would BW, but Counselor voted him as well, so maybe they could just be playing wild...unlikley though.

Either way, Forge imo gives the most value on a lynch. If Forge just piled on after Counselor was supposedly lynched, then we cover the fact that Counselor isnt being looked at and Forge has been lying low and following votes imo. 

I'm not against going to Naz either, because Forge didnt vote him when I did, but did so on Counselor. Him now locking on Naz is a conundrum and caused more confusion. Naz would be a good lynch as well. Maybe Forge thought the locked vote on Naz would put less suspicion on both of them...dont know, but it's not a good move imo 

If its Pickle and Counselor...I think Dome flipping the wording screwed us and then Pickle would have taken a huge gamble pushing Counselor early and everyone voting him which could not have been anticipated...would have been a hugely lucky set of events this game for them to pull it off...basically this makes me more confident in Forge and then Naz if wrong on Forge

Hopefully this is all coherent lmao

Okay, I tried, can't do it. Can't bite my tongue. 

So Orca criticizes my voting history, but instead of letting the hammer do it's work, he doubles down on me, and it creates havoc, somehow Naz is safe for the time being. Sure, "we can just lynch Naz tomorrow! Tada! Yet tomorrow there may be more reasons not to do this, reasons that create more confusion. Or maybe it's been he and counselor all along and now he's got dirt on me enough to get two legit lynches before looking at Counselor. Orca knew the 24 hour rule, it's easy to hide his vote on Counselor, and of course Counselor never voted. Even now, we are sitting at 3 votes on Naz, and if he's not opposed to Naz, where's the vote? Lynching me / lynching Naz is the same at this point. If he's okay with us both, then it doesn't matter which is first. The "oh, we can do him tomorrow" applies both ways. This is a weird decision to splinter votes. 

Secondarily, he's claiming I'm following votes. There have been 2 lynches - you guys all followed me on Nacho, not the other way around. My vote was locked while everyone was squabbling over who it should be. You even quoted some of my posts where I was posting flaws in what Nacho was saying and credited me with a good point at one part. Oh, and then I Make that huuuuuuuuge post on TK3 and why I was suspicious of him, never really approached anyone else as a candidate during that lynch, but I'm the one following votes there? C'mon, you can push me as scum if you want, but saying I'm following votes is just blatantly wrong. That's just poor form, Orca because it's not true. I missed a vote, thought the vote was over at that point. It happens. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Okay, I tried, can't do it. Can't bite my tongue. 

So Orca criticizes my voting history, but instead of letting the hammer do it's work, he doubles down on me, and it creates havoc, somehow Naz is safe for the time being. Sure, "we can just lynch Naz tomorrow! Tada! Yet tomorrow there may be more reasons not to do this, reasons that create more confusion. Or maybe it's been he and counselor all along and now he's got dirt on me enough to get two legit lynches before looking at Counselor. Orca knew the 24 hour rule, it's easy to hide his vote on Counselor, and of course Counselor never voted. Even now, we are sitting at 3 votes on Naz, and if he's not opposed to Naz, where's the vote? Lynching me / lynching Naz is the same at this point. If he's okay with us both, then it doesn't matter which is first. The "oh, we can do him tomorrow" applies both ways. This is a weird decision to splinter votes. 

Secondarily, he's claiming I'm following votes. There have been 2 lynches - you guys all followed me on Nacho, not the other way around. My vote was locked while everyone was squabbling over who it should be. You even quoted some of my posts where I was posting flaws in what Nacho was saying and credited me with a good point at one part. Oh, and then I Make that huuuuuuuuge post on TK3 and why I was suspicious of him, never really approached anyone else as a candidate during that lynch, but I'm the one following votes there? C'mon, you can push me as scum if you want, but saying I'm following votes is just blatantly wrong. That's just poor form, Orca because it's not true. I missed a vote, thought the vote was over at that point. It happens. 

Getting testy I see

Archived