Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

5 hours ago, Forge said:

I can withstand the scrutiny, though I could say the same about you and Orca coasting (more so the latter).

I haven't been playing the busy card. My schedule is largely the same every day, and I have made this abundantly clear in every game - I work 8:30 am - 5:00 pm PST. My son started ABA therapy M-Th from 8-1 that started on Wednesday of this week. After work, I make the kid dinner, do some chores. Afterward we will go for a walk or I'll go work out or sometimes the gf and I watch television.  This is not news. I can be active during the day depending on volume at work (loans are auto assigned, so if nothing is assigned, I can't do anything about it). I've also advised of the poker thing in previous games. Again, this is nothing new. 

The double buss is a legit option. I won't deny that. But then who would my partner have been? Naz and Counselor both voted for Nacho, and both you and Orca threw shade at Nacho (at least questioning some of his posts) while TK3 threw more shade at me. 

Here's my thing that I really dislike about what's going on now - I think it's based on the huge assumption that scum didn't know the 24 hour rule. But If, for example, you were scum, then you could easily hide your vote out on Counselor at that time if Counselor was your partner because you knew. Orca could have done the same. That's what bugs me about this entire thing. It really muddied up the waters more so than clearing anything up. All it did was add doubt to more players more so than clearing anyone. 

You want to be sketched out by the post hammer vote? I have no problem with that - though I did advocate earlier that Naz and Counselor would have been my preferred choices, so again, this is in line. But you also have to concede that maybe I'm telling the truth. You guys did all that in the span of like 5-7 minutes or something and I was in and out watching the Challenge. 

5 hours ago, Forge said:

@Pickle Rick @The Orca

Can you guys legitimately say that you are 100% each other is town? Are Counselor / Naz and I the only 3 people you consider possibilities for scum? Because I'm not 100% on either of you right now, but if you're 100% on each other, and @DingoLadd is on board with both of you as well, then let's just do it - lets vote myself / naz / counselor to lynch. Even if it's me, I don't mind taking the bullet for the team if we are going to get it right in the end and at this point, maybe I'm just muddying the waters more than they need to be. I think I've played a pretty damn good game this time around, despite my blow up earlier, and I'm proud of that. If I'm alive at the end, I'm alive. If I'm not, I'm not. The important thing is that we have two chances to get this right, and if you three are 100% on each other, we can't lose. Out of the three, 2 has to be scum, so with 2 chances to get one right, let's just do it. 

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Let's do it. We need to do it soon...the last lynch was 2 days ago, right? Counselor hasn't posted or voted in my recollection since then. Wait too long, there's a potential for two towns going home and scum wins. 

@DingoLadd get in here and vote, man. 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Okay, thank you. Wasn't sure. That makes things a little better. 

I will try and bite my tongue regarding whatever you post lol. I have a feeling I know what some of it is going to be, but honestly, I don't want to chum the water any more. It's already murky enough. I just want everyone to go with their read at this point, so if you feel that I'm the best candidate, then just go with it, so long as we do it before time is up on Counselor (or he resolves it and gets in here and casts a vote) 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Put your vote back on, mine is. I threw down the hammer the first go round. You can't use my jumping off as an excuse when you did at the same exact time. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Now just flip that for me. You can just replace you with me and it's the same for myself. 

Naz locked. 

That help? 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I have said 100% from the start that I was fine with Counselor or Naz. I simply wasn't looking when you threw down the hammer on counselor and missed that vote. That reflects poorly on me, I get it. Case of crap timing, but it is what it is. When you asked who I had to bet on being mafia was, I said Naz. Everyone should go with their reads. Do what you have to do. Mine were counselor and naz. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Because I thought i missed the vote. I thought once the hammer came down, that was it. Your whole theory was that scum didn't know the 24 hour rule, I will admit, I didn't. Dingo apparently didn't either. You did, and I think Orca did, which is one of the things that raised eyebrows for me. 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

So my thought is

Given the vote on Counselor I have a suspicion it was Forge and Naz as mafia given how everyone was on Counselor. I think from my end the best vote is Forge today. Worse case he comes up civ and that would narrow the field imo

If Forge is civ then that means its 2/3 between Counselor, Pickle, and Naz. Pickle and Naz pushed Counselor early today so I feel neither are likley to be aligned with Counselor. That would be too much of a risk to push the other mafia mate in a lynch or lose scenario for mafia if one of them gets lynched. Meaning Pickle and Naz would be the 2 left. Given the wildcard nature of Naz, maybe he voted Counselor early and didnt think it would BW, but Counselor voted him as well, so maybe they could just be playing wild...unlikley though.

Either way, Forge imo gives the most value on a lynch. If Forge just piled on after Counselor was supposedly lynched, then we cover the fact that Counselor isnt being looked at and Forge has been lying low and following votes imo. 

I'm not against going to Naz either, because Forge didnt vote him when I did, but did so on Counselor. Him now locking on Naz is a conundrum and caused more confusion. Naz would be a good lynch as well. Maybe Forge thought the locked vote on Naz would put less suspicion on both of them...dont know, but it's not a good move imo 

If its Pickle and Counselor...I think Dome flipping the wording screwed us and then Pickle would have taken a huge gamble pushing Counselor early and everyone voting him which could not have been anticipated...would have been a hugely lucky set of events this game for them to pull it off...basically this makes me more confident in Forge and then Naz if wrong on Forge

Hopefully this is all coherent lmao

35 minutes ago, Forge said:

Okay, I tried, can't do it. Can't bite my tongue. 

So Orca criticizes my voting history, but instead of letting the hammer do it's work, he doubles down on me, and it creates havoc, somehow Naz is safe for the time being. Sure, "we can just lynch Naz tomorrow! Tada! Yet tomorrow there may be more reasons not to do this, reasons that create more confusion. Or maybe it's been he and counselor all along and now he's got dirt on me enough to get two legit lynches before looking at Counselor. Orca knew the 24 hour rule, it's easy to hide his vote on Counselor, and of course Counselor never voted. Even now, we are sitting at 3 votes on Naz, and if he's not opposed to Naz, where's the vote? Lynching me / lynching Naz is the same at this point. If he's okay with us both, then it doesn't matter which is first. The "oh, we can do him tomorrow" applies both ways. This is a weird decision to splinter votes. 

Secondarily, he's claiming I'm following votes. There have been 2 lynches - you guys all followed me on Nacho, not the other way around. My vote was locked while everyone was squabbling over who it should be. You even quoted some of my posts where I was posting flaws in what Nacho was saying and credited me with a good point at one part. Oh, and then I Make that huuuuuuuuge post on TK3 and why I was suspicious of him, never really approached anyone else as a candidate during that lynch, but I'm the one following votes there? C'mon, you can push me as scum if you want, but saying I'm following votes is just blatantly wrong. That's just poor form, Orca because it's not true. I missed a vote, thought the vote was over at that point. It happens. 

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Getting testy I see

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

This comment is below the level of game you have played in this one. 

I need to dissect your testy post after I finish eating, but why the drastic shift in stance and tone? Also, why is "getting testy I see" a comment below the level of game I have played?...I'd love to hear this

Thirdly...why were you biting your tongue in the first place...see something, say something. I really dont get why you would be quiet unless you are trying to hide

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I need to dissect your testy post after I finish eating, but why the drastic shift in stance and tone? Also, why is "getting testy I see" a comment below the level of game I have played?...I'd love to hear this

Thirdly...why were you biting your tongue in the first place...see something, say something. I really dont get why you would be quiet unless you are trying to hide

Because I think the "you're getting testy" or "you're getting defensive" etc is just a terrible argument; I am that way no matter what and it's just a manner of putting something negative out there without any context.  I've been pretty upfront about that the few games. It's what I gave Gopher grief for last game, Malf grief for the game before that, and Nacho in this game. I'm trying to get better about my reactions, and that's on me, but I get heated sometimes and when that happens, my message content gets lost to the masses and people only focus on the reaction, so that's something I do need to get better at, admittedly.  I thought you have played a great game dissecting posts in this game, really looking for inconsistencies, and actually reviewing the content of a message and addressing that, so getting the  "you're testy / defensive" retort is just a little disappointing for me personally. But otherwise, you have played an amazing game. 

I wanted to bite my tongue because I didn't want to muddy up the waters any more. I said that in my post. Obviously, I wasn't able to do that, so the idea that I was trying to hide is misguided.  My reads are the same but now you're certainly creeping up there. I'm certainly more Pickle being civ at this juncture than you, which wasn't the case 24 hours ago. I find the tunneling of me over a miss vote to be weird...like, you're hard core doubling down on it when the rest of my play has been very consistent and I haven't done what you actually accused me of. It seems like a very extreme reaction to that.  I mean, don't get me wrong, Pickle was sketched out as well, but he's also taking a more reserved approach, considering everything that is going on. So it's just a little weird, is all. But that's just my viewpoint. I mean, its weird at this point that the vote is just sitting out there in the ether

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Because I think the "you're getting testy" or "you're getting defensive" etc is just a terrible argument; I am that way no matter what and it's just a manner of putting something negative out there without any context.  I've been pretty upfront about that the few games. It's what I gave Gopher grief for last game, Malf grief for the game before that, and Nacho in this game. I'm trying to get better about my reactions, and that's on me, but I get heated sometimes and when that happens, my message content gets lost to the masses and people only focus on the reaction, so that's something I do need to get better at, admittedly.  I thought you have played a great game dissecting posts in this game, really looking for inconsistencies, and actually reviewing the content of a message and addressing that, so getting the  "you're testy / defensive" retort is just a little disappointing for me personally. But otherwise, you have played an amazing game. 

I wanted to bite my tongue because I didn't want to muddy up the waters any more. I said that in my post. Obviously, I wasn't able to do that, so the idea that I was trying to hide is misguided.  My reads are the same but now you're certainly creeping up there. I'm certainly more Pickle being civ at this juncture than you, which wasn't the case 24 hours ago. I find the tunneling of me over a miss vote to be weird...like, you're hard core doubling down on it when the rest of my play has been very consistent and I haven't done what you actually accused me of. It seems like a very extreme reaction to that.  I mean, don't get me wrong, Pickle was sketched out as well, but he's also taking a more reserved approach, considering everything that is going on. So it's just a little weird, is all. But that's just my viewpoint. I mean, its weird at this point that the vote is just sitting out there in the ether

I think you have tunneled on the reason for the actual vote of you that isnt the actual reason. It is just part of the case to vote you today. I had been feeling a sense of you kind of following along and not putting yourself out there before somone else. I voted Naz and nothing from you, then Counselor and you voted as well as Dingo. It could be a coincidence in which case, you tunneling on the late vote being nothing seems like when scum is mad they got caught for a bogus reason...either way, Naz was resistant to vote you and instead voted himself...then last second went to you to save himself, which was from you and Pickle flipping as well. Its sketchy, so add that to the below and that full picture is why I think you should be voted today

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

So my thought is

Given the vote on Counselor I have a suspicion it was Forge and Naz as mafia given how everyone was on Counselor. I think from my end the best vote is Forge today. Worse case he comes up civ and that would narrow the field imo

If Forge is civ then that means its 2/3 between Counselor, Pickle, and Naz. Pickle and Naz pushed Counselor early today so I feel neither are likley to be aligned with Counselor. That would be too much of a risk to push the other mafia mate in a lynch or lose scenario for mafia if one of them gets lynched. Meaning Pickle and Naz would be the 2 left. Given the wildcard nature of Naz, maybe he voted Counselor early and didnt think it would BW, but Counselor voted him as well, so maybe they could just be playing wild...unlikley though.

Either way, Forge imo gives the most value on a lynch. If Forge just piled on after Counselor was supposedly lynched, then we cover the fact that Counselor isnt being looked at and Forge has been lying low and following votes imo. 

I'm not against going to Naz either, because Forge didnt vote him when I did, but did so on Counselor. Him now locking on Naz is a conundrum and caused more confusion. Naz would be a good lynch as well. Maybe Forge thought the locked vote on Naz would put less suspicion on both of them...dont know, but it's not a good move imo 

If its Pickle and Counselor...I think Dome flipping the wording screwed us and then Pickle would have taken a huge gamble pushing Counselor early and everyone voting him which could not have been anticipated...would have been a hugely lucky set of events this game for them to pull it off...basically this makes me more confident in Forge and then Naz if wrong on Forge

Hopefully this is all coherent lmao

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I think you have tunneled on the reason for the actual vote of you that isnt the actual reason. It is just part of the case to vote you today. I had been feeling a sense of you kind of following along and not putting yourself out there before somone else. I voted Naz and nothing from you, then Counselor and you voted as well as Dingo. It could be a coincidence in which case, you tunneling on the late vote being nothing seems like when scum is mad they got caught for a bogus reason...either way, Naz was resistant to vote you and instead voted himself...then last second went to you to save himself, which was from you and Pickle flipping as well. Its sketchy, so add that to the below and that full picture is why I think you should be voted today

I do understand that FWIW, I'd be sketched out as well if I were you guys. 

You can say I didn't put myself out there, but I'll disagree with that. We can agree to disagree. I thought I've been pretty active in going after it this game and looking for things and posting things that others haven't, and I haven't flinched when you have asked me questions.  I didn't follow you on Naz as my choice because I didn't agree with it at the time, I thought Counselor was the best vote. 

21 hours ago, Forge said:
21 hours ago, The Orca said:

I'd say we dont lynch Counselor now. Everyone voted him except himself. 

My theory was Forge was following along my vote...he didnt when I voted Naz. But did when you and i voted Counselor. Odds are Counselor is civ when everyone votes him right?

I was waiting to see if you had a theory. Thought it was worth checking out because you were my top civ.  I already said counselor made more sense way earlier when talking about pickle. I was checking in on my phone while watching the challenge on Amazon prime lol

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I do understand that FWIW, I'd be sketched out as well if I were you guys. 

You can say I didn't put myself out there, but I'll disagree with that. We can agree to disagree. I thought I've been pretty active in going after it this game and looking for things and posting things that others haven't, and I haven't flinched when you have asked me questions.  I didn't follow you on Naz as my choice because I didn't agree with it at the time, I thought Counselor was the best vote. 

You see a problem with you story now?

First you said you didnt vote Naz, because you were waiting on my theory, yet now it's because you thought Counselor was the best vote

Just now, The Orca said:

First you said you didnt vote Naz, because you were waiting on my theory, yet now it's because you thought Counselor was the best vote

Not to play devil's advocate; but the two can go hand in hand.
He can have been leaning towards Counselor but wanted to wait and see what your brilliant play was that you claimed you had.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

YOu were my top civ...your theory was worth hearing...didn't mean i was blindly following you, man. 

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Not to play devil's advocate; but the two can go hand in hand.
He can have been leaning towards Counselor but wanted to wait and see what your brilliant play was that you claimed you had.

Can it sure, but it didnt come off that way to me

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@DingoLadd what do you make of forge jumping off of naz last second?

I really think it was a last second chance to prevent them from losing 

I find it sketch but he could've just been avoiding a hammer on someone he has a town read on. @Forge ?

I'm in the same camp but I'm not willing to throw an entire lynch on that just yet. 

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

@DingoLadd 

What are your thoughts?

Is Naz the best option in your opinion?

What do you make of today's events?

If Naz is civ, do you feel pretty confident for tomorrow?

Pure white noise.

Honestly I feel like lynching me would be the best option tbh, 6 alive right? we lynch me it's 3:2 I kill someone we can all agree on is mafia so mafia doesn't have a shot to influence the vote tommorow. (2:2 in the scenario I'm wrong) which I think would be a mafia win or a draw depending on mafia WC. 

Confusing.

I know who I'm going if Naz is, plus we get 50-50 shot on D4 which I'd be happy with

This is still going on with no change? Dear God. 

@DingoLadd @Pickle Rick will you guys just vote for me? Or vote Naz. Whatever. This is going nowhere, and neither of you is going to Lynch Orca or counselor, even if some things make no sense, over Naz and I  Everyone is happy with either/or. If you miss, you still have the next night

36 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is still going on with no change? Dear God. 

@DingoLadd @Pickle Rick will you guys just vote for me? Or vote Naz. Whatever. This is going nowhere, and neither of you is going to Lynch Orca or counselor, even if some things make no sense, over Naz and I  Everyone is happy with either/or. If you miss, you still have the next night

Vote yourself and then I'll vote you. 

Archived