Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Given that there are only 7 people remaining, and scum has a night hit, going to be time for everyone to hitch themselves to a wagon soon and just roll with it. Mislynch tonight + hit makes it 3-2. 

@Tk3 why the random quick switch votes in D1? You did it at least twice that I was aware of for no reason. The first jumping on ET right after I bolded him, the second you jumped in behind swag when he voted me. 

I find the final vote tally from D1 to be interesting. Swag says he trusts Touch and TK3. They are also the only three people that didn't vote for ET, instead voting me. Touch trusts swag and tk3. This three man band dynamic they have going on is fairly intriguing given that there are only two scum. If I assume that they are being truthful and are backing one another, that means that the two remaining scum were on ET. Since I can rule one of those people out, that leaves 4. Orca was lynched, flipped green, so that now leaves 3. 

Pickle pushed connections between a few people, and then ET flipped hard green. It's a lot easier to push those connections when you know exactly who is scum and who isn't. Just really bad reads given that we know ET was town and I know at least one of those other people was town? Counselor's game has been weird from the start. Naz is Naz.  

Swag and TK3 are claiming that they basically did this because ET soft claimed a power role...honestly, I wish I had seen that at the start, that was a soft claim that honestly just passed me by...so I can't really lend them support in that regard. But they are both better players at this then I am. 

So do I hitch my wagon to that trio? Could end up very bad if I do and I'm wrong....

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Tk3 why the random quick switch votes in D1? You did it at least twice that I was aware of for no reason. The first jumping on ET right after I bolded him, the second you jumped in behind swag when he voted me. 

It’s part of how I like to play.. I like to start votes and I like to jump on early votes, mostly for the benefit of seeing how other players respond

As for the vote on you, my single vote means nothing.. so I joined one that felt good at the time, as opposed to the vote I didn’t like

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

So do I hitch my wagon to that trio? Could end up very bad if I do and I'm wrong....

Considering us a trio is too simplistic..

we votes together, but not intentionally 

swag trusts both of touch and I, but that doesn’t mean we reciprocate it 

I have a town ish read on Forge

I have a (begrudging) town read on pickle

I don’t trust Counselor, I don’t trust Swag, and solely due to lack of activity, I don’t trust Naz

The more I think of touch, the more hesitant I am

Just now, Tk3 said:

Considering us a trio is too simplistic..

we votes together, but not intentionally 

swag trusts both of touch and I, but that doesn’t mean we reciprocate it 

Touch has already said he has a modicum of trust in you guys as well. How much? I don't know. Swag said the same eaerlir. It it's not reciprocated, it appears to be only on your end. I'm not saying that they have a lot of trust, but they've made it a point of saying that they have some. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I have a town ish read on Forge

I have a (begrudging) town read on pickle

I don’t trust Counselor, I don’t trust Swag, and solely due to lack of activity, I don’t trust Naz

The more I think of touch, the more hesitant I am

Oddly enough, that makes me feel even better about you 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Touch has already said he has a modicum of trust in you guys as well. How much? I don't know. Swag said the same eaerlir. It it's not reciprocated, it appears to be only on your end. I'm not saying that they have a lot of trust, but they've made it a point of saying that they have some. 

I don’t like to state exactly how much I trust an individual.

tk3 it seems like you’re just sowing discord.  You’re not really saying anything other than you don’t trust anybody, and offering no explanation for most of it, except Naz.

Archived