Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So just wondering from the Mafia vets. If Pickle locks on TK3 and TK3 gets lynched and turns belly up scum would the general mind of people think PR is bussing him or does that clear PR?

I'm going to call upon the Ghost of @Malfatron, who is a biz-itch, by the way, and ask you to read this post.  And look past the innocuous "less-experienced player seeking input," and consider more sinister motivations.  This read as an overplay.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I'm going to call upon the Ghost of @Malfatron, who is a biz-itch, by the way, and ask you to read this post.  And look past the innocuous "less-experienced player seeking input," and consider more sinister motivations.  This read as an overplay.

I promise you it is a legitimate question. But as I learned last game my promises mean nothing and people will believe what they want. So by all means take it for what you will. 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Could also be getting ahead of it

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, I'm laughing at the question from Counselor because it seemed like an amateur scum question.

I have a lot more questions. I don’t care if it targets me so would it be fair to ask them?

Why would Orca come into a game knowing he was town and quote lyrics from songs like he did from other games?

Why when TK3 asked a question about scum losing a power if one of them died did not raise more suspicion?

Why is everyone seemingly clearing Swag?

Why is more attention not being placed on limited activity of Naz and Touch?

What are the opinions of Forge playing this reverse psychology of oh yeah I’m bad?

Why is Pickle so intent on locking votes? Is it to clear any suspicions of him moving onto a Target after the accumulation of votes?

And seriously why would Forge volunteer to hammer himself but not do it? He had the opportunity didn’t he? Or am I mistaken that it was only four votes with his on himself? 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Why would Orca come into a game knowing he was town and quote lyrics from songs like he did from other games?

I was the only one who said this. And while true, my sample size with him is limited and it's not a great baseline for scum hunting. Someone else said recently that he has done this before

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Why when TK3 asked a question about scum losing a power if one of them died did not raise more suspicion?

Why is everyone seemingly clearing Swag?

Why is more attention not being placed on limited activity of Naz and Touch?

What are the opinions of Forge playing this reverse psychology of oh yeah I’m bad?

What lol

Archived