Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, Tk3 said:

I explained it over and over again.. its not my fault you two are too daft to see an explanation and realize that it is an explanation

Show me the damn post or tell me roughly what he said to make you believe he soft cc

Its really not that hard.  You cant do it bc you are mafia and went off of swags lead that orca soft cc et (his logic was real bad) 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Show me the damn post or tell me roughly what he said to make you believe he soft cc

Its really not that hard.  You cant do it bc you are mafia and went off of swags lead that orca soft cc et (his logic was real bad) 

I'm too tired for you.. I'm not going to be held hostage by your threat of a vote..

If you want to vote me, then do it already.. but it will be two consecutive terrible votes by you, and you should feel ashamed

Just now, Tk3 said:

@Forge @SwAg @Naz

vote counselor

I don't want to right now. I want to have a conversation about Counselor after the next lynch because it makes more sense for the topic I want to broach. He's still shady as hell to me, but I have two diametrically opposed view points  as to what I'm thinking. 

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm too tired for you.. I'm not going to be held hostage by your threat of a vote..

If you want to vote me, then do it already.. but it will be two consecutive terrible votes by you, and you should feel ashamed

It's a simple damn question what made you think orca soft cc? 

Why are you continually avoiding this....🤔🤔

Just now, SwAg said:

While I do think tk3 is avoiding certain questions and answers, I'm pretty sure he answered that multiple times, Rick.

Not one time in the entire thread has he pointed to where orca soft cc et. 

NOT ONE TIME

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It's a simple damn question what made you think orca soft cc? 

Why are you continually avoiding this....🤔🤔

Because at some point the baby bird needs to jump out of the nest

I can't help you any more

Why haven't you voted for me yet? Is it because you know I am not scum and you are afraid how it will look on you?

In the even that I am the lynch...

The ratio will be 3-2..

Tomorrow, if it is a 3-2 ratio, the cop NEEDS to claim, and they NEED to tell the results they have received, even though the green returns will not be a clear..

If we can get a cleared civ, then the lynch pool becomes 4.. 2 of which will be mafia..

In the event that the cop can return 2 green names, the F5 lynch should be one of the 2 un-investigated players.. The odds of them being mafia will be 67% vs 33% odds for the players who WERE investigated..

Furthermore.. the cop needs to be the one who dictates the vote, because all it will take is 1 misvote for the 2 remaining mafia to force the LYLO mislynch.. While following the cleared civ usually isn't the best play, in this case it mathematically is.. 

Come back to this post and do what I say once it is proven that I am town

Archived