#2 Toronto Raptors vs. #3 Philadelphia 76ers | 2019 East Semifinals

11sanchez11

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

If Philly wants to win they have to stop trapping Kawhi Leonard it is insane that they let him go one on one

Right, so stupid not trapping him when half the squad to take a shot. All those boys scared minus Ibaka and Kawhi. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Right, so stupid not trapping him when half the squad to take a shot. All those boys scared minus Ibaka and Kawhi. 

What really surprises me is Pascal. After all he's been having a good playoffs and had a good year how does he totally not show up. Amazing what a game 7 can do

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

What really surprises me is Pascal. After all he's been having a good playoffs and had a good year how does he totally not show up. Amazing what a game 7 can do

He lost his confidence earlier in the series as well. But he wants NO part of the ball right now. So Kawhi shouldn't be getting any one on one opportunities the rest of the game. He needs to be trapped every high pick and roll and someone else needs to make a shot.

I don't know if they will win, but the 76ers have more guys confident right now than the Raptors. Way less hesitation going on their side...Only problem is the other team has Kawhi who has been amazing this quarter. 

LOL Kawhi just different man, he's just different. This Raptors team is still the same one we have seen for years in the playoffs but Kawhi is special. Still don't get why he didn't get trapped there instead of switching. Why? 

Go home Philly, you're drunk. Four consecutive TERRIBLE possessions. They don't even know what they are doing and Brown isn't good enough to draw up something good. That should be game.

Too much Kawhi in the 4th quarter. 

Archived