2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, roi34 said:

It just seems gruden is a get the guy you want regardless of value type of guy. He May kept values in mind but doesnt risk losing his guy because of it.

I'm cool with them getting their guy, but just make sure we get good value damn it!

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'm cool with them getting their guy, but just make sure we get good value damn it!

I hear you. I guess they figure we didnt take a 3rd rounder in first. I'd prefer a CB but saefty has been so weak for us for years. Joesphs and him may be solid combo.

Only matters how u play not where we draft em right? 

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Jesus! Just watched a video the NFLN did on Dalton Risner and man he’s a great human being. 

Yeah great guy. If he’s the pick we walked away with four high character guys. I love competing, but I also love having solid human beings on my football team. 

We are also making sure they are good players. Feel like Reggie watched their life story and not a second of tape. 

tbh high character is extra important going to Vegas

drugs gambling and/or prostitution is surely going to destroy some careers there being 21/22 year olds and reducing the chance of that happening is very important.
not that those things couldn't happen here in Oakland, but like it's down the street and tempting in Vegas

Archived