Lunatic's Draft Day One Rounder

StLunatic88

Its Draft Day, so lets just throw one out there for fun (and for proof if I get any right)

# TEAM Pick Pos School
1 ~Arizona Kyler Murray  QB Oklahoma
  Should he be the pick? Debatable, but at this point it seems inevitable that he will be
2 ~San Francisco Nick Bosa EDGE Ohio St
  Seems like the obvious pick, but I have my doubts that he is going to live up to this draft slot
3 ~New York [Jets] Ed Oliver DL Houston
  Greg Williams had a taste of Aaron Donald, He will push for this pick in an attempt to replicate
4 ~Oakland Josh Allen EDGE Kentucky
  Passing on Q? Doesn’t seem smart, but Gruden Desperately needs to find his Mack replacement
5 ~Tampa Bay Devin White LB LSU
  Bucs seem locked in on White, and wont pass like they did with James last year, even for Q
6 ~New York [Giants] Quinnen Williams DL Alabama
  A gift from the draft gods, Q's mini slide ends here, and the Ginats get a foundational piece on D
7 ~Jacksonville T.J. Hockenson TE Iowa
  Best Weapon in the Draft, and they need to give Foles something to throw to after that contract
  TRADE: None of the top talent falls to the Lions, so they take a decent package to drop back
8 ~DET > Washington Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio St
  If Snyder has taken over, they would move up even farther, but they still get their Franchise QB
9 ~Buffalo Christian Wilkins DL Clemson
  They patch-worked the OL (no stud prospects), they need to get some playmakers on the DL
  TRADE: Broncos want to drop back just a bit to rationalize their pick so Atlanta takes advantage
10 ~DEN > Atlanta Montez Sweat EDGE Mississippi St
  Is the heart cleared or not? Seems like Draft Smoke to me, the Falcons need a force off the edge
11 ~Cincinnati Devin Bush LB Michigan
  This is a good fit all around, still think the only QB they would take is if Kyler dropped somehow
12 ~Green Bay Brian Burns EDGE Florida St
  Plenty of lineman later to pickup, no Receivers worth this selection, grab a very enticing rusher
  TRADE: After picking up Kyler, they finally move Rosen,Swapping 33 for 13 + a few more picks
13 ~MIA > Arizona Jonah Williams OL Alabama
  They take the Franchise QB, now its time to protect him, JW gives them flexibility along the line
14 ~ATL > Denver Drew Lock QB Missouri
  Still convinced Elway finds a way to take him, getting extra draft capital on top is a plus
15 ~WAS > Detroit Rashan Gary DL Michigan
  Im not sold on Gary, but the potential is undeniable. And UM to the Lions makes a good story too
16 ~Carolina Clelin Farrell EDGE Clemson
  Another pass rush need, I think Ferrell may surpass many of the EDGE guys drafted ahead of him
17 ~New York [G] (CLE) Daniel Jones QB Duke
  Think this has been their plan all along, and fans wont totally riot like they would at #6
18 ~Minnesota Chris Lindstrom OL Boston College
  Rising as possibly the best Lineman in the draft, helps while trying to make Cousins worth it
19 ~Tennessee Jerry Tillery DL Notre Dame
  Titans could go so many ways, but as a bit of a surprise pick, JT has been so underrated
20 ~Pittsburgh Greedy Williams CB LSU
  No Bush, but they need Coverage help badly, The brass was only at Greedy's Pro Day
  TRADE: SEA is still reloading, grab a few more picks for a small move, love mid round picks
21 ~SEA > Oakland D.K. Metcalf WR Ole Miss
  Gruden is still going to surprise us some, and he wants the "best" WR Corps in the League
22 ~Baltimore K'Neal Harry WR Arizona St
  History does seem to repeat itself, and the Ravens are still on the hunt for their WR
23 ~Houston Andre Dillard OT Washington St
  Seems to be a very popular pick recently. Dillard should go much higher, just how the board fell
24 ~OAK(CHI) > Seattle Darnell Savage DB Maryland
  Savage has picked up steam lately, I feel like he has a guarantee to be picked late in the First
25 ~Philadelphia Marquise Brown WR Oklahoma
  A nice little run on WRs and Philly still gets the guy they really want. Hollywood is a steal here
26 ~Indianapolis Dexter Lawrence DL Clemson
  Tricky pick with another 8 slots later, so grab the Front 7 guy here and ****** a leftover DB at 34
27 ~Oakland (DAL) Josh Jacobs RB Alabama
  Its been often mocked for a reason, Gruden is pretty predictable, but this will turn out well
28 ~Los Angles [C] Jawaan Taylor OL Florida
  Quite the slide for a Tackle, but the Chargers gladly grab him, might be more RT, but that’s ok
  TRADE: More interested in extra picks, SEA thinks their target will still be there at 34 (L.J>Collier)
29 ~SEA(KC) > Indianapolis Byron Murphy CB Washington
  Isaid they would take who falls to them, but with as little as SEA wants to move, its worth the jump
30 ~Green Bay (NO) Jeffery Simmons DL Mississippi St
  Its always nice to have an extra pick, and because of that, the Pack can stash a Top 15 talent
31 ~Los Angles [R] Garrett Bradbury OL North Cariolina St
  Great fit after losing some Vet OL, GB will walk in day one and solidify the line for Goff for a decade
32 ~New England Noah Fant TE Iowa
  Usually looking to bail out of this spot, they run up to the podium for a new TE that falls into BBs lap

37 minutes ago, atown703 said:

Love Ferrell for Carolina. Do a 2nd rounder and give us Adderley, Rapp or Savage

Savage already gone in the first, but I know what you mean. I still wonder if it would be beneficial for the Panthers to take a reset year with Cams shoulder? Doubtful they would, but look what it did for Luck

12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Passing on Q would really piss me off. 

I would agree (should piss off Arizona too) But i could really see this happening. Hes complained about not having an edge rusher all year after they traded Mack.

Funny side note, sn*tch gets censored?? Hah, just amusing

Archived