Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread

DowNY

I'm definitely shocked that DK is still available, but I think his concerns are being amplified in such a deep WR class. He needs to land with the right team, but he can be a game breaker. Expecting DAL, IND, KC, or NE to take him before round 2 ends. If he makes it to round 3, I really can't see him making it to our pick (ARI, PIT can use a receiver of his ilk). 

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

I'm definitely shocked that DK is still available, but I think his concerns are being amplified in such a deep WR class. He needs to land with the right team, but he can be a game breaker. Expecting DAL, IND, KC, or NE to take him before round 2 ends. If he makes it to round 3, I really can't see him making it to our pick (ARI, PIT can use a receiver of his ilk). 

Can’t see him in KC or NE

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

Can’t see him in KC or NE

I think both of them will embrace the playmaker in him. Plus, NE did take the shot on Josh Gordon... 

Either way, I don't expect him to be our selection even if he's on the board. Not Gase's type of receiver. 

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Draft isnt always about right now honestly. 

Sure but you go for high impact guys and makes no sense to draft a WR this early when there’s other needs.

Archived