#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

25 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So Windhorst said the Warriors players in the locker room were going off on CP3 LMAO. That man is straight despised. 

I want to hit him, and I'm not even playing him. I feel like he's as annoying as Beverley, but adds to that with constant flopping and actually being good on offense (with a lot of borderline offensive fouls).

16 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

someone needs to be held accountable for this crap. im tired of it.

honestly dantoni should be gone.  i didnt like the hire to begin with and i tried to convince cass and PD he wont take the rockets to the finals.

i doubt a team trades for capela's contract but his *** should be on the block.

I don't think D'Antoni is your problem.

The warriors are our problem but they are the problem for the rest of the league. 

As much as this stings, we still went toe to toe with the best there is. We just can’t get over the hump. 

A coaching change might help but trading Capela isn’t the answer. He’s great against every other team. 

Theres no choice but to run it back and try and get a better seed next year. This was just a strange season with lots of injuries that really messed us up early and we still recovered and should have got the 2 seed. 

Part of the problem is whether or not our owner will pay the tax. It made sense to get out of the tax this year, it didn’t hurt us competitively and saved a lot of money. If he’s willing to pay the tax, we can easily bring back Shumpert and Green. 

I’d like to see nene retire or we trade him. 

Hopefully Faried doesn’t have a market and we can get him on a 1 year vet minimum 

Rivers will have a market but maybe we can sign him to a 3/17 deal with our MLE. 

Then we see what happens with House/Green/Shump and maybe we get them back. 

Clark and Hartenstine are gonna have to Develop. Hartenstine was dominate in the g-league so maybe he has a future. 

CP3 needs to sit all back to backs and play 28 minutes a game next year. 

I think we can be the 2 seed next year and maybe the 1 seed. If Durant leaves GS, it will change things. They still have some great players but without Durant and capped out, it’s gonna be a lot tougher on them. 

9 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The warriors are our problem but they are the problem for the rest of the league. 

As much as this stings, we still went toe to toe with the best there is. We just can’t get over the hump. 

A coaching change might help but trading Capela isn’t the answer. He’s great against every other team. 

Theres no choice but to run it back and try and get a better seed next year. This was just a strange season with lots of injuries that really messed us up early and we still recovered and should have got the 2 seed. 

Part of the problem is whether or not our owner will pay the tax. It made sense to get out of the tax this year, it didn’t hurt us competitively and saved a lot of money. If he’s willing to pay the tax, we can easily bring back Shumpert and Green. 

I’d like to see nene retire or we trade him. 

Hopefully Faried doesn’t have a market and we can get him on a 1 year vet minimum 

Rivers will have a market but maybe we can sign him to a 3/17 deal with our MLE. 

Then we see what happens with House/Green/Shump and maybe we get them back. 

Clark and Hartenstine are gonna have to Develop. Hartenstine was dominate in the g-league so maybe he has a future. 

CP3 needs to sit all back to backs and play 28 minutes a game next year. 

I think we can be the 2 seed next year and maybe the 1 seed. If Durant leaves GS, it will change things. They still have some great players but without Durant and capped out, it’s gonna be a lot tougher on them. 

A lot can change in a conference, especially with the current crop of FAs. This was the Rockets chance right here, couldn't ask for anything more after KD got hurt. Even got CP3 and Gordon healthy throughout the entire playoffs. Harden was a monster so you have that going for you, but CP3 is aging....and aging fast. Like what kind of realistic moves can this team make anyways? Just have to hope someone like House develops in the offseason and becomes a big contributor for next year. 

5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's just stupid calling it luck. Cavs played that Dubs team extremely tough period. So were the Dubs lucky the prior year? Just give them their respect. From game 2 on the Cavs clearly out played them. 

Bro, coming back from 3-1 luck isn’t due greatness. I mean you need greatness to overcome it but you do need a bunch of luck. After 4 games, they didn’t get outplayed. 5-7? Sure. So many things had to go against the Warriors in that series for Cavs to win. Steph being hobbled, Iggy hobbled, Draymond out game 5. Then their only other rim protector getting injured too. Harrison Barnes not being able to make open shots. Were the Warriors somewhat lucky that Kyrie didn’t play in 2015? Yeah but i think the Warriors win that series regardless. 

8 hours ago, Mossburg said:

I mean, he does and he doesn't. He's done big wiener things before this, and tiny wiener things too. He's weird like that.

It's almost like...the clutch gene isn't a real thing. 

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Bro, coming back from 3-1 luck isn’t due greatness. I mean you need greatness to overcome it but you do need a bunch of luck. After 4 games, they didn’t get outplayed. 5-7? Sure. So many things had to go against the Warriors in that series for Cavs to win. Steph being hobbled, Iggy hobbled, Draymond out game 5. Then their only other rim protector getting injured too. Harrison Barnes not being able to make open shots. Were the Warriors somewhat lucky that Kyrie didn’t play in 2015? Yeah but i think the Warriors win that series regardless. 

So the Cavs were lucky Draymond missed 1 game, but the Warriors were only kind of lucky when Kyrie and Love missed the whole series? Okay...

8 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Random, but this game shows how great that Cavs team was in 2016. And the Thunder who choked hard that series. 

The 2017 Cavs too. They were up 6 with under 2 minutes to go in game 3 and then missed like 8 straight shots, including some layups by both Kyrie and LeBron. I remember in the 2nd quarter of game 5 too they were making a run (I think up like 8-10) when LeBron had that fast break dunk and Durant should have been called for his 3rd foul, which would have put him out the rest of the half and completely changed that game.

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

So the Cavs were lucky Draymond missed 1 game, but the Warriors were only kind of lucky when Kyrie and Love missed the whole series? Okay...

Did you not see the other reasons I listed because it’s clear as day i mentioned other things. And if you read what I actually wrote, evidently you didn’t, I said that even if Kyrie and Love were there the Warriors would’ve still won. Hence kind of lucky...

3 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Did you not see the other reasons I listed because it’s clear as day i mentioned other things. And if you read what I actually wrote, evidently you didn’t, I said that even if Kyrie and Love were there the Warriors would’ve still won. Hence kind of lucky...

All those other tiny little things don't add up to anywhere close to missing Kyrie and Love.

I can do it too: the Cavs were going to come back regardless of Green. The Cavs were only kind of lucky.

7 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

All those other tiny little things don't add up to anywhere close to missing Kyrie and Love.

I can do it too: the Cavs were going to come back regardless of Green. The Cavs were only kind of lucky.

You guys look at it well, Kyrie and Love both missed out and they managed to go 6 games with Delly and JR so therefore they would’ve won if you just replaced those two or what ever. No it’s about matchups. That year the Cavs team was a baddd defensive team all year long with Kyrie and Love starting. With them getting injured they instantly were a much better defensive team. They slowed the game down. And that was effective vs GS. If the Cavs tried to play GS *** for tat and at a faster pace that would’ve worked in GS favour. Which is why Memphis gave GS problems earlier that playoff run. 

You can think that the Cavs would’ve won regardless but you haven’t provided anything to even argue that claim and not to mention you’d be saying that after the Warriors went 3-1 up that you expected something unprecedented to happen which is a team come back from 3-1 down in the Finals.

7 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

You guys look at it well, Kyrie and Love both missed out and they managed to go 6 games with Delly and JR so therefore they would’ve won if you just replaced those two or what ever. No it’s about matchups. That year the Cavs team was a baddd defensive team all year long with Kyrie and Love starting. With them getting injured they instantly were a much better defensive team. They slowed the game down. And that was effective vs GS. If the Cavs tried to play GS *** for tat and at a faster pace that would’ve worked in GS favour. Which is why Memphis gave GS problems earlier that playoff run. 

You can think that the Cavs would’ve won regardless but you haven’t provided anything to even argue that claim and not to mention you’d be saying that after the Warriors went 3-1 up that you expected something unprecedented to happen which is a team come back from 3-1 down in the Finals.

Oh, basketball is about match-ups? No way!  You mean like how Golden State didn't have to worry about a single player besides LeBron backing down from the left wing and jacking up 40+ shots a game?  I'm sure Kyrie and Love wouldn't have made any difference with Golden State having to match-up.

The Warriors had just done it.  I don't need to provide anything because you haven't.  Cleveland still won that series even after Green came back.  Why would he make a difference in game 5 if he didn't swing either games 6 or 7?  All I have to say is LeBron and Kyrie at the peak of their powers.

Just don't be a hypocrite.  If Cleveland got lucky, then so did Golden State.  Not kinda lucky or somewhat lucky; Cleveland dealt with a lot more **** in 2015 and still pushed it to 6 games, so saying Cleveland was lucky but Golden State wasn't is dumb.

Archived